Forming the "A" Team

Start from the beginning

"That's right! I got the name when Shazam was called Captain Marvel and I chose Ms. Marvel so that there won't be any confusion." She Said "And now your the only super hero with Marvel in their name." I Said "Yeah, but I am excited to be apart for this team, it's always a dream of mine to be part of team." She Said "Alright Kamala so what are your powers?" Subcommander asked her. "I have a Healing factor and I can Shapeshift." She Said as she demonstrates by having her hands grow. "Your in." I told her.
Hero #3
"Next we have is the invisible Man!" Subcommander told me as I looked around but I couldn't see him for some reason. I then got the name. "Ohh! The "Invisible" Man I get it! Hahaha!" I laughed as I soon get the idea that he might not be there. "He's not there is He?" I Asked him "My sensors are not picking up anyone." (S/n) Said "Yeah He Said He may or may not come." He Said "So we are currently not interviewing someone at this moment." I Said "Nope!" He Said "Well! Someone's not in!" I Said in annoyance.
Hero #4
"So your saying that when you got the name. The person just put your first and last name thinking that it is supposed to be a hero name?" I Asked her

 The person just put your first and last name thinking that it is supposed to be a hero name?" I Asked her

"That's right and it also the place that I got this costume. They did ran out of enough clothing for pants." She Said "Understandable! Now what powers do you have Gwenpool?" I Asked her "well I am a brilliant tactician, I know everyone's secret identities, I am skilled in many weaponry, and I have Medium awareness." She Said "Ok, what was the second and the last one you said?" I Asked her "Nothing!" She Said as she winks for some reason. "You do know that you winked for no reason." I Said "I know." She Said "Ok, Well can you make sure that you don't use non lethals to your weapons?" I Asked her "Sure! Especially when the writer makes it possible." She Said "What writer?" I asked her "Nothing, And if i may ask I don't have a place to stay do you think it would be ok if I could live at the base?" She asked us. "Sure, just as long as you don't break anything important." Subcommander said. "Your in ms. Poole." I said
No POV:
All of the hero's that have been chosen were inside the base at the meeting room.

" I said No POV:All of the hero's that have been chosen were inside the base at the meeting room

"So I'm glad that you can all be able to join this team to take on the sinister six." Subcommander Said as he was in his Ant-Man suit and was at the chair facing the TV. "I'm glad to be here." "Those Sinister Six won't be able to see us coming." "They certainly won't see me coming!" They Said "So where is (y/n)?" (S/n) asked Subcommander "He is putting on his new suit." He Said "That's right!"
(Y/n) POV:
I came in the room with my new suit.

" He Said "That's right!" (Y/n) POV:I came in the room with my new suit

"And I think this suit is great." I Said as I sat down on the chair facing away from ten TV. "Nice Suit!" Squirrel girl said "Yeah, it fits the style that your first suit was like and changed it up a bit." Ms. Marvel Said. "Yeah, especially when the It has a A on your shoulders. Gwenpool Said "I'm glad that you Notice the A That is because this is the symbol of our team." I Said as Subcommander pushes a button which will show the A to the team's symbol and name. "So what is our team name?" (S/n) asked me "Well I have thought long and hard for what the name should be but I think I have thought of a great name that will be what the people of this could count on and can grow to add more members." I Said "So what is the name that you have thought of?" Subcommander asked me. "The team name is-" but before I could say it the TV had switched to breaking News from the Daily Bugle. I turn to see Mr. Jameson and the picture of the Oscorp tower on a major lockdown. "Breaking News! Six group of villains that broke out of the Metropolis Prison are now attacking Oscorp and it appears that they are trying to get through the defenses that Oscorp has placed but it is showing signs of weakening! I have been told that Superman is handling a emergency in space and Spider-Man was last seen at the prison break who was badly beaten by these group of villains! Is there a hero that is able to fight these super villains or is Oscorp doom! Stay tune to find out!" He Said as I turned to my new team. "OK, we're going to have to finish this team setting up later, for now we have a group of villains to defeat." I told them as we all got up. "Alright let's show the Sinister Six What we are made of!" I Yelled as we ran to stop the Sinister Six from their attack at Oscorp.