Chapter 6

Isabella's POV

I arrive at my old house and get out of the jeep. I climb up a window and slip into my old room. I turn on the light and get 6 suitcases. No one's home so that's good.

I gather up my phone, clothes, shoes, makeup, and everything else. My room is empty expect for some of my furniture.

I take about 6 trips up to my room and down to the car. It was hard work but it's worth it! I say goodbye to my old room but I have always hated it. I see two shining lights out of the window in my room. My dad gets out of his car with my step mom. My car's like a block away so they don't know I'm back.

"I can't believe she left,'' my dad says angrily. "Oh honey, we will get her back somehow,'' my ''mom'' says. I hear a trash can getting kicked. Ugh.

I hear foot steps coming into my room. I'm already in the closet so they can't see me.

"SHE
SNEAKED IN HERE AND TOOK ALL OF HER STUFF!,'' my dad yells. "STOP SCREAMING! I WOULDN'T BLAME HER IF I DIDN'T GET TOLD I HAVE ANOTHER FAMILY!,'' my step mom says. Aha I like her sense. " SLEEP IN HERE TONIGHT! I DON'T WANT YOU SLEEPING AT MY SIDE,'' I hear my dad scream. "FINE GET OUT,'' my step mom screams. She goes into my bathroom to get ready for bed. I sneak out of the closet and go into the backyard. I cut through lawns and finially reach my car. SCORE!

Chad's POV

I can't believe she left. The other kids our at their grandparent's house so we can find Issy. It's all my fault. But when we find her, I will show her she made a big mistake! She doesn't know what she's doing.

No one knows.

____________________________________

This sounds so cheesy!

ily guys