Chapter 4

It was Sunday and it's been a day I found out Nash was my twin. I decided to go talk to him about it.

I take a shower and curl some pieces of my hair. I put on some glaxay vans and demin shirts with a crop top that say "Fresh". I put on some eyeliner and mascara. I put on light pink lip stick and I looked pretty good for a Sunday. Hey! I might meet my real mom and I want to have a good first impression.

I get in my jeep and text him that I'm coming over. He told me that's fine and gives me his address. 

I get out of my car and knock on his door. His house is really big, like three times bigger than my house. He answers the door. 

"Hey Iz,'' he says and smiles. "Hey Nash, I have to talk with you about something really important,'' I say. "Ok wanna go up to my room?,'' he asks. I nod and he takes me upstairs. 

"So what's wrong,'' he asks. "WE'RE TWINS NASH! MY DAD TOLD ME EVERYTHING. MY MOM'S NAMED ELIZABETH! MY BROTHERS ARE NAMED WILL AND HAYES. MY STEP SISTER IS NAMED SKYLYNN. AND YOUR MY TWIN BROTHER!,'' I yell quietly. I break down crying and I don't know why. Nash hugs me and calms me down.

"I know, my mom told me before I left the party,'' he chirps. How is he not mad at his mom? I mean our mom.

 "How are you not mad at her for not telling you?,'' I ask. "I just think it's cool!,'' he says. I nod. 

"Now what?,'' I ask. He smiles. "Let's introuduce you to everyone,'' he says. "Nash we real-,'' I start to say but he pulls my hand downstairs.

"EVERYONE!,'' he screams, ''PLEASE COME INTO THE KITCHEN,'' Then before seconds I see everyone flying down here. "Honey, whats wrong?,'' a very pretty lady says. "I like you to meet Isabella Grier,'' he introuduced me.  "YOUR GETTING MARRIED?,'' chirps a little girl who I guess is Skylynn. "No sweetie, it's your step sister but Nash's twin,'' Elizabeth said and came up and hugged me so tight. She even started crying and I hugged her back. Skylynn clings on to both of my legs and everyone laughs. I hug everyone else and Hayes is so funny! I'm happy I'm is his sister just like Nash and Will. I asked my mom if I could talk to her alone.

"Mom, can I stay here for a while?,'' I ask quietly. "OMGOSH YES,'' she chirps, "I made a room for you a couple years ago if you ever came back home.'' I do a happy dance inside. "Thank you mom! I love you!,'' I hug and kiss her on the cheeck. " Oh we can go shopping too tomorrow,'' she says cheerfully. I jump up and down hapily like a little kid. I love this family!