Alan and I walked to the front desk and boyy that bitch over the counter was head over heels for my man .

"Mr Luthra, evening"She disgustly blinked her extraordinarily long eyelashes. Things these women do for men like him.

"Evening, Sarah"So bitch's name is Sarah.

"Here is the key to your penthouse, if you need any company, I'm available" I'm standing right here bitch.

"I'm quite sure that my husband would not be needing any company"I clutched his arm tightly and smirked at the bitch. Her face turned pale, mission accomplished.

"What was that?"He threw me out of the elevator.

"What exactly?" I crossed my hands against my chest trying to look as intimidating as I can.

"You know what nevermind, just don't embarrass me at this party. There, that is your room"He pointed to a black door at the end of the sitting room underneath the staircase.

I rushed into the room, took a refreshing shower and proceeded to Alan's" prepared clothes". I can't wear these, they were either too short and revealing or just too expensive.

I decided to go with a white one hand turtle neck blouse and a red fitted skirt that was shorter than my thights. Guess that means no tights.

I let my hair down and just threw on light makeup. Alan's barking will ruin it anyways.

I walked out of the room and Oh!!! sweet mother of pearls.
Alan looked so hot right now, wait he always does but right now it's extraordinary. He gelled the back of his hair perfectly and also slicked the front to be back. He wore a very expensive looking suit. It matched the colour of my clothes.

I wondered if he peeked at me while I was dressing up. I blushed at the thought of that.

"You look stunning"He said staring at his phone. When the person didn't reply he looked up. Wait? Me? Did he just complement me?.

"Thank you, you look nice too"I was so pink. He guarded me to the car and we drove off.

I don't fit in at this party, now I think that I don't care by Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber was sang for me only that.....I have no baby. Alan is the closest thing I have to a lover and of course you know what happens when he's around.

This party was so fancy, everybody dressed so beautifully and damn it. Alan abandoned me to talk to a client of his. I need punch, I went over to the bar and got a fruit wine instead. I had gulped down the last straw when someone tapped me.

I turned around and saw him, Roger? I ran to him and hugged him like he was gonna disappear. Well he did, ok so Roger's like was my best friend back in the past. Remember my dad's friend who took me in, Roger's his first son. He wasn't around when I went through all my problems.

We chitchatted and I completely forgot about Alan. I collected his number and decided to look for my stupid husband. I asked a few people if they had seen him since he was so popular. I followed a few directions and now I'm in the ladies room, why would he even be here.

I was about leaving when I heard a few sounds more like moans. This girls of nowadays, they have moved all of this to a whole new level. Oh well.

I opened the door and was about leaving when I heard "Alan....ahh". I froze dead in my tracks. No it can't be? Can it?

I walked further into the restroom and I saw the last door ajar. I pushed the door and there he was, Alan buried into that lady. I don't know why I was hurting but I guess....I don't know.

I ran out of the toilet, I ran so fast that I bumped into someone, Roger. I quickly hugged him and cried in his chest.

"Whoa, calm down princess. What's wrong?" He rubbed my hair and teased me lightly.

"I don't wanna talk about it, so shut up and hug me" He hugged me tightly like as if his life depended on it. I cried my eyes out then pulled away.

I felt Alan's prescense, you know that stuff when you and someone are connected emotionally or something like that.

I turned around and saw Alan behind me with that girl. She was a real life Barbie doll. Infact they both looked like they fell out of a fashion magazine.

"Munni, who's this man?"who does he think he is to command me like that after what he just did. I so feel like slapping his handsome face.

"I don't see how it's any of your concern so just mind your fucking business" He had this monsterous look on his face that sent chills down my spine.

I turned to Roger, "May we go Roger?" I didn't even let him answer, I dragged him out of there. "Brought a car?" I asked Roger, of course he brought a car you fool.

I was about entering his car when someone dragged me back, Alan.

"Alan, leave me alone"I yelled at him. The last thing I needed was to get into a messy one with this obnoxious man.

" Munni, get into my damn car and don't even think of leaving"He ordered me like I was a dog.

"I'm not your dog Alan so don't order me around don't you already have a little dog of your own in there to fuck with. Listen I don't have your time so please don't waste mine and go give someone who needs your attention" I can't believe I was standing up to him and surprising thing was that he didn't say anything. So I continued,

"I don't know why you're like this, I'm quite sure your mom taught you some manners but you were so stupid to get any of it or is it a genital trait from your father or brother or-"

"Shut up!!" Alan shouted at the top of his lungs. Oh dear!! "Don't ever talk about my parents"

He stormed off leaving me speechless.

______________________________________
Read,like and comment.
Love youuuuuuu