Chapter 5

We sat by the table next to the glass windows, Misty wasted no time eating her mint ice cream, while I played with my cookie dough ice cream before taking a bite and looking out the window. I felt so hurt, shocked and angry. Misty reached out her hand to my hand, giving me a big smile. it was nice to have a friend like her. It made me think back then, at the time when i was young. That's where I met Misty, I was about 13 years old. About almost one year, Alexis stopped being my friend and when I decided to no longer hang with the popular crowd.

FLASHBACK~~~~~~

It was halfway through the school year. I was a seventh grader. The school was about average with a little over 500 students. I liked to spent my time alone. After the whole Alexis drama and my friends no longer talking to me, I didn't want to hang out with them. Most of them left me alone, only Alexis and her group would pick on me. I wondered why she started to in the first place? We were good friends and the popular crowd were all my friend, so what happen? I shrugged my thoughts in the back of my head. I didn't want to think about it at the moment. I looked up in the class. The school looked like a prison but the colors were blue and white, which was our school colors. I just want the day to be over.

****************************************

After class it was finally lunch, I sat by the tree in near the playground. After eating my yummy sandwich, cookies, and gummy worms, I noticed a girl far towards near the door of a classroom crying, 2 other girls who I knew and who use to be my friends, were next to her, laughing. My tiny hands curled to a fist. It reminded me how Alexis and the group would pick on me. I walked up towards them to see what was going on.

"Well, well. If it isn't Snow? What the heck are you doing here? Can't you see were busy?" She said. She had blonde hair with blue eyes, she was one of the popular girls at school who alway in pink.

"Yeahhh! We're just showing the new girl a warm welcome." The other said. she had brown hair and green eyes she was the sidekick and puppet of the other girl. she alway agreed with her like a lost puppy. I then realize how cruel my ex friends were. Were they alway like this? It made me glad not hanging out with them anymore.

"But your making her cry tho." was all I said.

"So? she's just a new girl, fresh meat, why do you care? You don't know her."." The blonde one said. God, they were pissing me off. It was not fun being picked on.

"Yeah!" The other said.

"You know I can't believe I use to be friends with you. I never knew you....I NEVER KNEW YOU-" I yelled. My fists were shaking I couldn't finish my sentence. the other popular girls heard my yell and rushed straight towards us like a 80% off sale at a fashion store. If it was gossip, they would run like no tomorrow to get all the dirt on the story.

"Haha knew you what? You think you knew me, Snow? Haha what? Cat got your tongue?" I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. It was now or never. This has gone far enough. I couldn't even recognize them, a new person.

"I never knew you were such a BIOTCH!" They all gasped shocked that I told her off.

"What?! WHAT did you just say?!"

"Yeah! She is not a biotch! Are you seriously going to befriend her?" The other said.

"Yes.....YES I AM!" Everyone gasped. They were shocked.

"WHAT?!"

"Because she hasn't done anything to you! She doesn't deserve this!" Everyone gasped again. Shocked and angrily starring at me.

"OK Fine! I'm glad we ended up not being friends. Enjoy your new freak friend, Snow!." she said, with all the girls nodding their heads disappointed at me, whispering stuff in each others ears about me, they were the freaks. They were the ones with no lives than gossip and I did not want to be part of it. I was glad and sad at the same time, I wish I knew what was going on with them. Alexis and the mean girls all then showed up after everyone left back to their spot to finish lunch.

"That was quite a show, but...not as good of a show in what we have plan for you both. Good luck. Your both gonna need it." With that, they turned to leave before I yelled.

"Well, good luck to you! Hell is just waiting for a devil like you!" I flashed my finger at her. She turned back, glaring me before turning her back and left.

"Thanks for sticking up for me." She said in a quiet voice.

"Um, Don't mention it." I said, i gave her a half smile.

"My name is Misty Mori." She held out her hands, smiling big.

"Snow Dunn." I said. I grabbed her hand and shook it. well at least I have a new friend now and it was all worth it. We talked for bit, I found out we had a few things in common. She also had liked vampires, her father had got her into them. I was glad to have met her. We then headed to class together.

~~~FLASHBACK END

That was how I met her 6 years ago, I then returned the smile. "Hey, you think we still got time to hang out before going home?" She nodded. We left the shop and headed toward the movie theater. I needed to get my mind off this hellish day. After the movie finished late evening, we left. Misty then dropped me off at my house. I opened the car door.

"See you tomorrow." she said.

"Hey Misty? Do you think she'll tell everyone? About my crush?"

"Who knows. Maybe she wants us to worry. If that's the case, don't worry about it, k?"

"Yeah, your right. Thanks, Misty. Your the best." She smiled joyfully and waved goodbye to me, as I closed her door and walked towards my house. She was right. I shouldn't worry, they were just trying to get me stressed out. I walked in the door. I gasped...I was so wrong. My day just got worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think? Is there more to the other girls picking on Misty? Rate and comment<3