23

This book will be moving kinda fast. Only because i start school in a couple days and i would like to finish this book before i start. So there will only be a couple more chapters left. Much love❤️

Like,comment,share.

It was Monday afternoon and Katrina was walking into the shop seeing everybody working. She smiled while speaking to a couple of people and going straight to her office and closing the door. Sitting down she started going through her email replying to a few people here and there before getting a knock on the door.

"Come in" she spoke up and Amanda one of the stylist poked her head in.

"Goodmorning Katrina your 9 o'clock is here waiting in the front"

"Thank you Amanda" she smiled before leaving out.

Katrina logged off her laptop before getting up and straightening out her clothes and making her way out of the office and to the front.

"Hi you must be India nice to meet you" they shook hands before walking to the back of the clothing store.

"Wow this is beautiful"she looked around.

"Thank you , so what did you have in mind"

"Okay so I'm having this big club party for my twenty first birthday and i wanna go all out maybe diamonds here and there , something fitting"Katrina nodded before going over to the racks and grabbing a couple of dresses.

"Okay so how about this one" she held up the first one. Which was a very sparkly strapless dress that stopped right below the knees

"Maybe something a little shorter" they both shared a laugh before she held up another dress

"Okay so then there's this one" it was slightly similar to the first dress but this one was spaghetti straps and shorter.

"Do you have anything with a pop of color" Katrina smirked

"And that leads me to my last dress" Katrina held up the dress and India's eyes lit up.