1

Oh shit shit
It's my first day of school and l m already late , it's a really good beginning .....
OK ,I woke up its 7h30 I have to hurry up if I don't want  to be late . I take a  short shower ,tied my messy hair  and then dress up.

I put on a light-pink  swearshirt with a black pants and a white sneakers without forgetting  my black jacket

just like a cajole normal outfit because I don't wanna have all the  eyes on me, I'm a nerd and I don't wanna change this truth

just like a cajole normal outfit because I don't wanna have all the  eyes on me, I'm a nerd and I don't wanna change this truth .

Well , I went down the stairs and take my breakfast , I saw a sticker from my mom (i wil come back late tonight )I wasn't surprised because she is always not here and so busy with work.

 Oh fuck ,I remember that I have to wake my brother up . I forgot to tell you about him , he is Adam ,

Older than me, and he always yells at me because he is all the time angry but I don't care about hem , he never was a girlfriend but always with girls just for fun like he says

Older than me, and he always yells at me because he is all the time angry but I don't care about hem , he never was a girlfriend but always with girls just for fun like he says .
When I went to the up stairs I realized that he still sleeping.
-ADAM ADAM WAKE UP YOU WILL BE LATE
He jumped out his bed
-SHIT BUT WHAT MATTER WITH YOU .WHY YOU ARE YELLING. ? !
I ignored him and get out of the house.
I starte running a bit, when I saw my new school .....it's really a huge building wow.

I walk toward the principal s office to get my schedule and go to my class

I walk toward the principal s office to get my schedule and go to my class .
That 's what I did and when it's done,I took a seat in the  last free place .
The teacher start presenting the program of the whole year when someone get  in the class .Oh those are the populars again ....

-You are late again-Yeah as you can see sir-Go and take a seat He start looking for a place and when he looks at me

-You are late again
-Yeah as you can see sir
-Go and take a seat
He start looking for a place and when he looks at me ......he stops like if he found someone that he was looking for for years ago. then he smirked and come to set next to me.
-Hey
I just ignored him because I know this kind of persons he just wants to play with me , and break my heart them get me off .

I realize that he had a angry red face  like a very angry dog ......oh my god it s not a good sign.
I just started to be farther from hem because I think he will explode . But what the shit I did , I don't have to play with him ,he will hurt me ,I was really  frightened.

I didn't focus on what the teacher said until  when the bell rings . I hurry to get out the class but someone pulled my arm back and I was in front of him.
I look in his eyes and realize that he has a beautiful ocean Bleue eyes but.........i was surprised when i fell a deep pain in my estomac. .....oh my god he bumped into me BITCH.
-This is what you deserve bitch, you have to know that I m the leader here and you have to respect me and if you don't you will regret .
And he goes out the class and left me alone on the ground .

I finished the morning classes and now l m going toward the self like the either students but the only difference is that I m alone and they are with their friends.

The self was huge , with a lot of tables and chairs. I found a place in a corner, I prefer to use this place because I don't wanna have the stares on me .
When I took my meal, I go to my place quickly and start eating even that is wasn't hammy but I don't have any other choose

I was focusing on my spoon when I feel someone fixing me and when I turned i saw the  guy that I hate the all most  looking at me  .

I just ignore hem and turned but I still feel his eyes on me.

The rest of the day was just normal and I didn't saw this famous guy again.

I entered home and saw my brother ...........................tidying
Waw I big surprise
-why are you looking at me like that ?
-nothing
-ahh...my friends are coming this night and you know what to do ?
-yeah never go outside my room until your friends live home
-exactly
I go to the up stairs and get in my room and lock them i go in the social media them sleep for a while

A hour passed I start being enough and went to the down stair to eat some things

Arrived at the living i realize that we have some people at home
They were four boys playing fifa
And eating some pizza
When they turnedto me I realized whatI did .
I started rolling my eyes to see their faces I saw my brother with three guys that.......

Oh shit . I know them they are the same populars of my high school.

They were looking at me with exiting
Like if they was without. .................sex?

Then I remember at  I was in underwear
Oh fuck what the hell ? !

It s the horrible moment I never spend in my whole boring life.
My brother had a red face ,he just wanted to jump on me.
-I m soo....ry?
And live without turning back
I went to my room and put on a Jean and a red top and my black sneakers.
And get to live the house when my brother said
-where are you going ?
-somewhere
-but keep your phone with you
-okay
I know that my brother don't care about me he just doesn't want me to lose my virginity.
Sometimes I really had a doubt if he .....................love me like I do
Arriving outside I start looking to all the sides .
Then I found a beautiful garden and what I loved the most is that anyone was there, I really love to be alone .
I am really afraid to have some relationships , just to think that he or she will cheat on me make me nervous  , soo nervous,but I m fine like that.

I chose a place and set them make the music on .
A few minutes later I felt like if someone has  next to me.

-hey
-h...ey
-I m Kylie
-I m Eva
-Nice to meet you Eva
-thanks
And here all started. ...........................................
..........................
..........................
..........................
###########
This is it sweeties I hope you enjoy it and know that you deserve more than that but I will do my best ..
See you 
Withe love
MAhoumi