Her words began to seep in my mind and I realize how badly I overreacted over such a little thing. He always tried to keep up with me but never bragged about it.

Eli: And if you are smart enough I guess you know what do to do. But trust me, Eli, I have seen that guy giving it all just to make you happy. And I've never seen no-one and by no one, I mean no one, try so hard to make a girl fall for him let alone an idol. So now it's up to you to let the most beautiful thing that ever happened to you go or try and fix it.

I was ashamed of my actions was not enough to describe the embarrassment I felt.

Y/N: Stella!

She was panting very hard.

Eli: What happen why are you-

Y/N: Is this the bracelet you gave to V?

I took it from her hand and looked at it carefully.

Stella: Yes it is. Where did you find it? Did he give it to you?

This possibility would tear my heart apart but anyways I'll try everything for him to forgive me.

Y/N: I found it on the road, near the body of the person who had an accident, I couldn't see his face since he was taken by the ambulance, but I find it there. I -

Those words made my heart stop beating. I rushed out of the door towards the elevator. It was on the third floor. Running down the stairs seemed better than going at the speed of a snail in that box. Six more floors, Five more...Two more, one last one and once I ended on the ground floor I rushed towards the gate. I decided to ask people who were around about the details of the person who met the accident. It was surely not my V. He is completely fine. He is fine. I kept repeating for keeping myself composed and avoid breaking down at this moment.

I spotted an old man maybe in his late 50 sitting on the bench by the side of the building.

Stella: Excuse me, sir, did you witness the accident that took place on the road?

Old man: I am sorry young lady, I just got here.

Stella: Thank you.

I kept looking around and asking different people about the accident. Some of them witnessed it but didn't go near, while some saw the guy and the description they gave was not enough to know if he was really V or not, and the saddest part is that no one knew to which hospital he was taken. So I decided to go to the nearest hospitals, I was about to call for a cab when a familiar black Mercedes parked in front of the gate of the apartment.

And the guy who exited from the driver's seat was none other than V himself. His eyes met mine and tears finally fell from mine and without second thoughts I ran towards him and jumped in his arms.

Stella: I am sorry, I am so sorry. Thank god you are okay. I am so so so sorry please forgive me.

V: What happen why are you crying? And what you mean by I am okay?

Stella: Nothing just say that you forgive me.

V: For what?

Stella: For lashing at you. For saying the stupid things I said. For trying to end this.

V: I was never angry at you Stella, you had reason to be upset with me.

Stella: Put me down.

He chuckled and did as I said.

Stella: Just say you forgive me and you didn't give up on me.

V: But you said you don't want to continue this.