"Doesn't He Live With You ?"

Previously on The Exhausting Journey :

Dear Jones' :

Hushabye, baby, You're almost dead.
You don't have a pulse, and your pillow is red.
Your family hates you, your friends let you bleed.
Sleep tight with a knife, cause that's all you need.
Rockabye baby, broken and scarred,
You didn't know life would be this hard.
Time to end the pain you hid so well,
And down you'll come baby,
Straight back to Hell.

-Angela and Angelia Stevens.

___________________________________

Rosabella : What are we going to do, guys? We can't let her get to us again.
Parker : I don't know, Rosabella. But it seems like they're stronger than before.

Parker sighed, then continued.
Parker : Where did they vanish to, anyway ?
Dan started to speak.
Dan : well, we don't know for sure. We just imagined them disappearing. That's all.

Cole nodded.

( Rosabella got the letter first, and ran towards Parker's place, where he held an urgent meeting for everyone. Dan, Cole, Matthew, Isaak, Cedar, Harper, Ariana and Val. )

Matthew : Ugh, I can't believe this ! Why didn't you cast a permanent spell or something ?
Cole : Permanent spells ? Is that even a thing ?
Isaak : You should know that. You casted the spell after all.

Harper : guys ! We can't let her do this again. Don't let her get into your minds.

As the friends spoke, they didn't notice Colin getting out of Rosabella's house, mostly blinded by something they wouldn't see if they noticed him in the first place.

Ariana : Well, I don't think we can take down any of them with Ravenna around.
Val : you're right. We need a plan or something.

The group paused for a moment.
Isaak : Rosabella, Doesn't Colin live with you ?
Rosabella : yeah, why ?
Isaak : I don't think anyone is at your house right now.

Rosabella : what ?
Rosabella walked over to the closest window to her, which she could see her house from it.
Isaak was right. All the lights were turned off.

Rosabella suddenly seemed shocked and desperate.
Rosabella : oh no.
She got out of the house as the rest stood gazing out the window and silently watched.

Ariana : can't he be like, asleep or something ?
Cedar : Even if, he would leave a light on. Colin is afraid of the dark.
Harper : I knew Angela would do this sooner or later.

Matthew : What do you mean ?
Val : She would want a victim to threaten us with. Colin is only ten, he doesn't understand what Angela wants.
Cedar : I think he understands more than you thinks.

Their eyes widened.
Isaak : What ! You think she-
He trailed off, watching Rosabella as she got out of her house again, putting her phone close to her ear and crying.

She didn't get an answer. It seemed to them.
But when Rosabella ran desperately to the end of the street, crying, Parker decided that they should help her search for her 10-year-old cousin.

Parker : guys, we should go help her.
Cole : How the hell did you figure that out ? Angela is behind that, you want to face her right now ?
Parker : no. But I wouldn't let her search alone. Will you ?