Chapter 2 |

Against My Will | Villain!Deku | HatsuneMiku085
Word Count: N/A

Cover is mine, do NOT trace or claim, please.

This will start out as a sort-of Villain!Deku book, but I have better plans than just that. Be patient, young ones.

Warnings -
N/A

Disclaimer -
I do not own the Boku no Hero Academia manga or anime, nor the characters; just most of plot.
the I will omit to the use of characters' last names as for no confusion and formalities.
There will be an exception for 1st POV's, as some have nicknames for each other. Ex: Midoriya calls Bakugou "Kacchan".
If you ever, even once, see "Izuku" anywhere that's not dialogue, please tell me. It was a simple mistake.

Announcement-
Fan-art is accepted. Haters are not. Misspelled words are here and there, please correct me and be done. I will update at least every month. Anything that bothers you, such as bad planning, cringiness, OOC characters, or anybody that is over-powered, tell me and the problem will be fixed shortly.

Midoriya POV

She was sitting on a rather large metal table, swinging her legs back and forth over the edge, facing someone to the right, who I could see was Shigaraki.

When the door had creaked open, they both turned to look at us with blank looks. //

She looks so young and innocent. How could they take her? I questioned myself.

This didn't seem right, but that's why they did it. She could blend in perfectly with the rest of us. That, and her blank face told me that she could tell lies and get away with it.

That was something I couldn't get away with as easily.

Shigaraki glared at both of us before standing up and leaving, slamming the door behind him, to which I jumped a little. A bead of sweat fell down my cheek.

The girl just sat there whilst continuing to swing her legs back and forth, staring at me with that same look. I blushed a little, looking down and fiddling with my fingers.

Oh god this is my first time talking to a girl, I thought, gotta make a good first impression!

"Hi-,"

"So you're Midoriya?" She asked, tilting her head a little.

"Ye-Yes? I-I mean, um," I cleared my throat. "S-So, what's you're name?"

"Tsuyu Asui, but my friends call me Tsu, Kero." She said with a (//) at the end.

Am I her friend?

She hopped off the table and faced me, her back hunched with her arms and legs bent a little, giving her a more frog-like appearance.

|| alrighty what's up readers!
It seems this is where I stopped, my sincerest apologies.
I do not intend to finish it, but if someone wants to in my place you are free to do so!
Again, I may not be active again for years, so don't expect any replies for a while lol.
Thank you so much again for reading this far, I was in love with this concept way back when, so any support is greatly welcomed and appreciated!
Happy reading!
- June 19, 2023 ||