*Ding Dong Ding Dong*

  The bell rang as Amami took a seat, Akamatsu simply looked at him for a second and just took a note of him. Then went back to minding her own business.

Moments later, the teacher entered and started the lesson. Akamatsu didn't really pay attention, she was just scribbling on her notebook, not paying attention to the teacher or the other students.

It's not like the other students are paying attention as well, except for a few. The students who enter Hope's Peak just want to improve their SHSL talent, that's why they give students the ability to choose to practice their talents for their afternoon lessons, making their students just not pay attention to their morning classes, and rely on their talents to help get their grades back up.

Akamatsu was still wondering what she will do for her afternoon activity. She looked around the classroom to see what the other students are up to.

She turned to the back to see Amami sleeping, she guess he must've been pretty tired, considering he ran here.

-After class-
  Akamatsu stood up, gathering her belongings, she thought she was the only one there, but she then thought she heard some snoring.

  She turned around to find Amami still sleeping, and decided to wake him up.

  She walked towards his desk, and knocked a few times on its surface.

  She then heard him groaning, he then looked up.

  "Mmm... Akamatsu-San...?" Amami said, trying to get up.

  "Amami-kun, the next class is starting soon. So I thought I should wake you up." Akamatsu said with a smile.

  "Ah, thank you. What class do you have next?" Amami asked, picking up his notebook that he accidentally swiped onto the ground while sleeping.

  "Hmm...history. What's yours?" Akamatsu asked, trying to help him gather his stuff.

  "Ah, I have that also, want to walk there together?" Amami said, he then picked up his bag.

  "Sure." Akamatsu said, then began walking towards the door.

  She opened the door, letting Amami walk out first, then she closed the door after walking out as well.

  "Amami-kun, I haven't really hung out with you before, maybe that's why I didn't even realise you're in a few of the classes that I'm in too." Akamatsu said jokingly, she didn't really notice he was until now.

  The two of them began chatting while walking up to their classroom, in the middle of their conversation, they somehow brought up something about nail painting.

  "Wow, Amami-kun, I didn't know you were so good at nail painting! If others didn't know what your real SHSL talent really is, they may think you're the SHSL nail artist or something like that!" Akamatsu said, looking at his nails.

  "Well, if you want, I can help you paint your nails later. I'm pretty sure I have something in mind for short nails like yours, so they don't get in the way while playing the piano."

  After their little chat, they arrived at their designated classroom. There were a few more students that Akamatsu knew in the class, such as Kiibo and Ouma.

  Once they entered the classroom, they saw a few of the students gambling in a corner, Kiibo and Ouma arguing, or more like Kiibo threatening to sue Ouma for his robophobic remarks, and a few other students reading.

  Kiibo seemed like he was still a bit mad, so Amami and Akamatsu just ignored them and sat down, continuing their chat.

  "Wait Amami-kun, why did you learn how to paint nails? I didn't think boys would be into this sort of thing." Akamatsu asked.

  "Ah, I learnt nail painting to paint my sisters' nails." Amami said.

  "Oh, so that's why. No wonder how you knew how to paint nails." Akamatsu said.

  Soon, the teacher came in, and announced a group worksheet for the students to discuss and work on for their class, and Akamatsu offered to work with Kiibo, Ouma, and Amami,  since she only knew them in the whole class.

  Once they received the worksheet, Ouma immediately slid it to Kiibo, saying that a robot should know how to do it, and made Kiibo mad again. And so, Amami and Akamatsu tried to separate them before they killed each other.

  "Geez, I can't imagine what would happen next in a group with you three..." Akamatsu sighed, and began working on the worksheet.
--------------------------------------------------------------Man, poor Kiibo. Anyways, that's it for this chapter, I know that the amamatsu isn't that strong in this chapter, but I promise it'll get stronger later, so don't worry amamatsu fans! The next chapter would be with Kaede, Kiibo, Kokichi and Rantaro. Thank you for reading!