Kidnapped by a Vampire....Wait! What ?!?!

Start from the beginning

I tried to escape them and get out the car but as I got up and grabbed the door, I was knocked out from behind.

Black dots appeared in my eyes, I heard a voice say "We have her, the vampire legend girl, drive", after that everything went blank.

********

Mystery POV

After all these years we finally found the girl, all I need to do now is take her back to Father.

I have been told the same phropecy since I was born, all it said was that there would be a black haired human girl, as soon as she would be shown the supernatural world, she would become a vampire who will save the vampire royalty from a battle that could kill thousands even millions of lifes, it was the war against the werewolves.

This war had been going on for years before the phropecy, but it had started to get worse now, we needed this girl.

My father showed me a picture of a girl, she had the bright blonde hair with blue at the ends of her hair, she was smiling, she looked ......well....... she looked beautiful.

No! I had to focus myself, I couldn't be falling in love, I was already promised to someone, someone I didn't know but.... I couldn't let my father down like my mother had.

Me, Liam and Andrew were told to capture her at any costs, not that it would be hard she was a weak human, like she could even touch any of us. Hello we were vampires!

We got to the place we would be able to see her, we saw her coming out of the school gates waving to her friends, she got something out of her pocket, she began walking, we drove past us, she didn't even flinch when we stopped near her.

She just walked past us and I grabbed her in, she almost got away.

She certainly wasn't like any of the other human girls I had met.

Liam knocked her unconscious as she tried to get out.

I caught her in my arms and Liam said to the driver "We have her, the vampire legend girl, drive".

We got out of there as fast as we could, we couldn't risk being caught by others.

A few minutes later

She was still unconscious when we arrived at the mansion.

Everyone else got out, leaving me having to grab her in bridal style (as people would call it), we walked into the house and Father was waiting for me at the top of the stairs.

"Nate, you got her, well done my son, I am very proud, now take her to her room", I looked at him confused "Her room, why had he done a room for her, she wasn't going to be here long, was she?"I thought to myself.

Father said "Nate, take her to your room, she will sleep with you, she might try to escape and we can't have someone of her class in the dungeon can we?"

I glared at father "Why does she have to go in my room, she can go in one of the maid's room!"

Father put his hand up to head and shook his head, "Boy, this girl is your fiance, she is the one you are to be engaged to".

NO! How could I be engaged to her!

Sure she was hot, but she...she-

"TAKE HER TO YOUR ROOM NOW, NATE!" he calmed down and said "Just do what I am asking for now, just take the girl to your room, before she wakes up".

He walked away, I ran up to my room,s so I was there in like a nano-second, maybe even shorter.

I opened the door and walked in, I put her on the bed, I sat on the edge of the bed, careful not to wake her up.