•T•H•R•E•E•

~Noen's Point of View~

"Yeah, see ya" She says getting dragged away.

That was the first time I had every seen her with her hair all up and in an outfit that wasn't put together and matching with her makeup.

... she looked better...

"Hey Noen." Talia says from behind me. Jesus, I hate this girl.

"Talia." I nod politely before starting to walk away from her.

"Wait up." She says in a rather annoying voice before walking beside me.

"I was wondering if you would help me in potions. Recently, I've been struggling and you're like top student in that class-"

"Kayden is top student. Not me. You know the girl you told wasn't allowed near me." I say looking over at her. She is turning bright red knowing that I knew what she did.

"Noen you cant be serious. That girl is trouble, her and that friend of hers are known for going around breaking boys hearts and leading them on."

"Please do explain how that involves you."

She stares at me with tears in her eyes. "Maybe you're more like those heartless Slytherins then I thought."

With that she ran off in the direction she came very obviously upset. 

'God damn it Noen. You can't let anyone know that side of you the consequences could be catastrophic.' I scold myself before walking towards the library. 

~Kayden's Point of View~

"Of course that happens to me." I complain flopping face first on my bed. 

"He didn't seem too bothered about it though." Juliet says laying down next to me. 

"But still, that's not how we do this. We have a system. Look good every time you see them, dress really good on the weekends and just so happen to see them-" 

"-Kay, enough." 

"Ugh. I'm just going to finish studying and hopefully die." I groan grabbing my book from under my bed. "Tell me about your hot guy." 

"Well, he's really cute." 

"Duh." 

"He's funny"

"ok..." 

"Charming..."

"spit it out JuJu." 

" ...imightnotwanttoplaythisone..." she mumbles turning her head away from me. 

"JuJu, in english please." 

"Fine, I might not want to play with this one's heart." 

"JuJu that's fine if you think it will work but, keep in mind that this isn't where we belong. At the end of the year we go back to America and after Hogwarts, who knows where we'll end up." 

"I guess you're right but, I don't want to break his heart." 

"You have known him for a day, let's stop being dramatic. Plus you never know who'll you meet tomorrow." I tell her. 

"Yeah, but this one approached me, and he was different. He was forward and unapologetic." She complains hugging a pillow. I get up and walk over to my ever growing hoodie collection and grab one for me and one for JuJu. 

"Well, let it play out and we'll see where it goes. Be yourself, I'm sure he'll love you." I say laughing and throwing the hoodie on her face.

"Fine." 

~•~•~•~

" I don't want to go to class." JuJu complains pulling on her socks. 

"And I don't want to give you my fake eyelashes but I'm doing it." I say pushing her over. 

"Let's go get food meanie." 

"Yeah whatever." We walk into the common room and are met by a group of Slytherin girls with their wands out.  Ah shit, here we go again. I pull out my wand and hide it up the sleeve of my robes just in case this turns ugly.

"Really." 

"We get that you're hoes but really, Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors." 

"Even we thought that you would be better than that." 

"Says the halfblood." I quickly reply looking at the girl standing in the front of the group. "As much as we would love to stay and chat with you guys, we have things to do and quite frankly, our dating life does not involve you because, you have less experience with it then we did in year 3." 

"Nice seeing you girlies." Juliet adds before we walk out of the common room and head towards the Great Hall. 

"Juliet!" Someone yells from behind I us. I look to see one of the Gryffindor beaters running after us. 

"As much as I love you, I absolutely refuse to talk to him." I laugh clutching my books harder to my chest. "I'll go secure a spot at the table, you go enjoy the interaction. 

~•~•~•~

"I hate Defense Against the Dark Arts more than anything. " 

"Wow was that actually a complaint about class from the top student Kayden." 

"It would be fine if we didn't have to go so slow. Like I understand that these are 'big spells' and all but why do we need to review basic safety for 3 hours and only get to cast spells for like 20 minutes." 

"Yeah I get you. I'm gonna go grab lunch are you coming?" Juliet asks handing me her books. 

"No, I'm heading out to the Lake, I got an apple in my bag." I say looking at the bag slung over my shoulder. 

"Ok, don't study too hard, loser." 

"You got it boss." I laugh before walking the opposite direction of her. 

After I have studied well into my free period I hear someone come and sit down somewhere near me.

"Are you apart of the Barnes family?" I hear someone say in front of me. I look up and see a tall boy with curly black hair and green eyes looking at me. 

"yeah, why?" I ask looking up at him confused. No one at Hogwarts really knows or cares about JuJu or my family so it's weird to see someone ask about it. 

"I think you need to learn a few things about your family. As well as your friend's..."