•T•W•O•

~Kayden's Point of View~

"Hey Kayden!" Some random Hufflepuffs say to me as I'm walking with Juliet.

I turn around and see that they all look about my age maybe even older and in the most inoffensive possible are rather ugly. Looking back up at Jules and seeing her yelling towards the field I know that I can be down here for a few minutes.

"Stay away from Noen."

"Yeah, you can't come near him."

"Wow you have some guts." I reply looking at the girls in shock. "But lets just quickly clear some things up. I met Noen today, and although my best friend and I have some amazing skills even we don't take men in one day. Also, if I want him, I'll have him and trying to scare me into staying away is only going to push me to chase him more."

"You're vile."

"How can you be so ruthless."

"Aw thank you both so much for the compliments! Maybe we can hangout one day while Im with your precious Noen." Turning around and walking back up the stairs I can hear the one Hufflepuff girl call me a bitch. Well looks like my work there is finished.

"Which ones hot guy JuJu?" I ask once I get next to Juliet.

"Gryffindor captain."

"Oh jeez."

"Yep. This is gonna be a weird one."

"And he came to Slytherin table?"

"Yeah...."

"I'll never understand Gryffindors."

"Me either."

~Juliet's Point of View~

"Me either." I say following Hudson on the field. Kayden and I have never really followed quidditch, we only really go to look for boys.

"JuJu!" Kayden yells at me snapping out of my daydream. I glance over and see Hudson falling off of his broom towards the ground.

"ARESTO MOMENTUM!" We both yell pointing our wands at him. Running towards the field everyone has their eyes on Hudson.

"Molliare!" Kayden yells pointing at the ground below Hudson who is now falling in slow motion thanks to our spell.

"The fuck did you just say?!"

"If only you studied." Kayden says as Hudson hits an invisible cushion on the quidditch field.

"Ok that was a nice touch." I say crouching down beside Hudson.

"Hey, are you ok?" I ask looking at the tan boy in front of me.

"Yeah... how did I not die?" He says with a slight laugh.

"Kay and I slowed down your fall and then she did some weird spell to make the ground softer."

"It wasn't weird." She says putting her wand back in her shoe.

"Well thank you guys."

"And that's my cue to leave." Kayden says walking away from the quidditch field winking at me.

The Gryffindor prefect comes down and says that Hudson has to go to the hospital wing.

"Here I'll go with you."

"Good." Hudson says getting up and inhaling deeply in pain.

"Let me help you." I say putting his arm around his shoulder. He instantly acts fine and grabs my hand with the hand around my shoulder.

"You're such a loser." I laugh as we walk away from the quidditch pitch.

"Hey, pretty girl walking with me. I would call that winning."

"You're right I am a prize"

~•~•~•~

"You're very lucky to be unharmed. This young girl definitely saved you from many weeks laying in here."  The nurse says before walking away.

"Haha you have to stay here over night."

"Rude." Hudson says crossing his arms.

"I'm gonna go try and find Kay but i'll send you some candy so you don't sit here and cry all night."

"... I guess candy will help..." He says pouting like a child.

"Bye loser." I say walking out of the hospital wing.

'Now if I were Kayden where would I go?' I think to myself. 'Probably the common room? No. She defended a Hufflepuff so she won't want to deal with the guys'

"Oh my god... I swear if you're with that Hufflepuff. Kayden you're dead." I say thinking that she was getting further with her boy than I was with mine.

"We always do it at the same time" I whine walking aimlessly around the school to find her.

"JuJu! There you are!" I hear her voice say after I was walking around the school for 25 minutes.

"Where were you?!" I ask her before turning around. She has her wet hair in a bun and is in grey sweatpants and a crop top.

"Showering you weirdo." She laughs at me. "How was your mans? Will he live?"

"Yeah but you have to tell me what happened with those ugly Hufflepuffs." I say grabbing her arm and walking with her to the dungeons.

"Long story short. I'm not allowed near Noen because they want him so I told them I do what I want and they got mad at me."

"Sounds about right."

"They told you, you weren't allowed near me." A boys voice says from behind us.

"shit" Kayden says under her breath before turning around.

"Yeah, something about me being vile and that I can't be near you."

"Why would they say that? We just met."

"I know that's what I told them..." Kayden says obviously feeling awkward that the boy she was going to go after is seeing her with wet hair and not at her highest confidence.

"Kayden, we really I have to go." I say trying to save her from the awkward situation.

"Oh, I guess I'll see you around Kayden." Noen says with a puzzled face.

"Yeah, see ya" She says as I drag her away.

"I'm never going out of the room like this again." She laughs locking arms with me again.

"That's what you get for being an idiot."

"Thanks JuJu you make me feel so much better."

"What can I say? It's my job." I say flipping my hair.