Chapter two

We're now at Wal-Mart walking around. I have three small stuff bears. One purple,one green, and one blue. A bag a candy,Ziploc bags,a pack of mini bottle bubbles,index cards, and metallic bead necklaces, and rubber wrist bands.
"Why do you need this stuff?",Casey asked. We're in the women's clothing area looking at bikinis.
"It's the last day of school so I'm making my siblings goody bags",I say and she nods.
"I wish I have a cool older sister. I only have snot nose, snobby, spoiled older sisters",she says and holds a Olive green bikini set against her body looking at me.
"Oh I know. And that's cute",I say and she nods.
"I need beer",she says and walks off. I follow after her and we head straight to the alcohol section. She has a fake id so she can get into clubs and what not. We enter the aisle to see two other people,men.
"Oh hey Milo",Casey all the sudden says to one of the guys. The boy with blonde hair smirks and walks up to us.
"Hey Casey. Looking good",he flirts with her.
"I always do",she says, fluttering her eyes. I rolled my eyes.
"Who's your friend",he says,his eyes raking over my body. I shudder in disgust.
"This is Logan. She does online college",Casey introduced me.
"Online college huh? Why not the Brunson university here?",he asked still checking me out.
"A few reasons. One of them avoiding disgusting pigs like you",I hissed. Casey glare as the other guy laughs.
"You sure do got a mouth on you. But we should put it to better use",the guy who's name I don't know.
"Excuse me?",I asked and I hear Casey mutter an "Oh no".
"Oh,I'm Andy. You should come to the party that's at the swimming hole. Than later we can go back to my dorm",he tells me suggestively and I scoff in disgust.
"Casey,you have assholes for friends. I'm gonna pay for my shit and wait in the car",I say and glare at the two boys. I walk away from them as Casey calls my name. I of course didn't listen and kept going.

Casey p.o.v.
"You guys really are assholes",I say to Milo and Andy.
"What? girls like it",Milo says and I rolled my eyes.
"Stupid. Okay,let me give it to you how it is in the real world. No all girls are gonna fall at your feet like the sluts at college. You're both lucky she didn't kick your asses",I explain to them.
"Please. Kick my ass,I don't think so",Andy says arrogantly and I smirked.
"You're not the only one who knows karate",I say and he widen his eyes.
"I like a challenge",Andy finally says.
"Yeah? That's what all the other guys said too. A couple months later,they give up. And Logan loves playing this game",I say and he smirks.
"I'm not going to give up. Bring her to the party and I'll get her to be mine",he says.
"I'm not doing that for you to use her Andy",I snarl at him and he holds his hands out in surrender.
"I actually like her and I want to get to know her",he says. This is scary. It actually looks like he's telling the truth.
"Fine. Milo with text me about the party and I'll bring Logan. If you hurt one hair in her head,I will kill you before her brothers, her father, and all her uncles do",I say and he nods, turning a little pale.
"Okay",I say in my cheery voice. I turn around and grab a six pack beer and turn back to Milo.
"Text me",and leave.

Logan's p.o.v
"No".
"Please Logan!?",Casey asked.
"No",I say more sternly. We're at my house in the dining room making my siblings their goody bags. We have an hour before we get to Becky's recital.
"I promise we won't be able to run into Milo and Andy. The whole campus is going to be there",she whines.
"I'm not taking a risk",I say. I finished Becky's bag and started on Keithie's.
"Please. I don't want to be there by myself. Your my best friend,we do everything together",she says and shows me her puppy eyes and her lips quiver. Damn it,she pulled to best friend card.
"Fine! But you so owe me. Big time",I say and she jumps in excitement making me laugh.
"Did you at least think that one of them was hot?",she asked. She sounded like she was getting information from me but I'm not sure. It could just be me.
"Well Andy is attractive but he sounds and looks like a man whore",I say and she giggles.
"What if that's not who he really is and it's just an act?",she asked and I give her a look of confusion.
"Thats stupid. If it was and act then he's a pretty damn good actor",I say and she nods.
"Would you ever go out with him?",she asked and I had enough of her weird questions.
"Whats with all these ridiculous questions?",I asked her and she pales a little.
"Well,I'm just trying to find your type. Anwser this last question and I won't ask anymore",she bargains.
"If he apologises then I'll consider it. But rude, cocky, man slut is definitely not my type",I say and she nods. Once i was done with the bag,I put them in my black mini backpack and just chilled.
"Do you like that Milo guy?",I asked and she shrugs.
"I used to have a fling with him but stopped. I wanted something more but he didn't",she says and I feel bad. I got up and hug her.
"There are plenty of boys who are ready for commitment. You just have to find the right one",I say and she nods.
"You should get you swim wear",she says and I nod. I run up to my room and grab my clothes and shove them in my backpack. I'll just change after the recital. Speaking of the recital,I check the time and noticed we have to go. I rushed down the stairs and called for Casey. She runs out and I shut the door behind us,locking it. We get in my car and we drive.