Colors of Fate (vsoo) pt. 1

Jisoo dialed someone on her phone and waited for it to be answered

"Hello?"

"Chae I just arrived in US"

"Oh Unnie!!!  I can't say how proud I'am to you! To think you have your own exhibition in US after all the things that happened to your life"

"Chae, I really think things do happen for a reason and no matter what happened before it is still a great memory that I will forever cherish"

"Unnie it's been 3years since you know... The man whom you loved left you..  Have you move on already?"

She gave a long sighed and answered
"I don't know Chae... and besides i don't even know where he lives now"

"Oh.. He was involved in a car accident right? Then his parents send him abroad for the brain surgery?"

"Yes and since then I don't have anymore news regarding to him"

"Anyway no more drama!!  Goodluck on your exhibition Unnie..Fighting!!"

"Thanks Chae.. See you soon... Bye!"

Day 2 prior to the exhibition

"Tae look the artist that I adored in Korea had an exhibition today can we go there please.." Jennie said as her arms clung around Tae's arms.

He smiled at her lovingly as he can't resist his girlfriend.. "Okay and then let's eat dinner later"

"Yes!  I love you babe!.. Your the best!" she said and kissed his cheeks.

They go to the exhibition... this what they wear

 this what they wear

As they enter the exhibition they roamed around and found people who are taking interest to the paintings

"Tae I'll just ask one of the staffs if they still have a painting that isn't sold yet"

"Okay, I'll wait you here"

V roamed his eyes and found a painting that seems familiar to him. He doesn't know the painter nor the scene portrayed but one thing is for sure it seems like it was been part of his memory before.