"So how have you been lately? Seeing anyone?" Louis prodded, looking over at Harry who was sitting with crossed legs.

"Mmm nope. Single." Harry replied, seeming uninterested in the topic and brushing a fallen curl behind his ear. His eyes were fixed on the T.V. and he paid no attention to Louis. He mumbled something against Harry, but returned his focus to the movie, dropping the conversation.

It was a good movie so far, Harry laughing hysterically at certain times, other times just sat smirking and sipping on his drink. Louis watched Harry with careful eyes, catching himself licking his lips as he watched Harry play with his short hair and laugh at the shitty jokes in the movie. Harry shivered a bit and tugged on his long sleeves.

"Hey you cold? C'mere," Louis said, motioning for Harry to cuddle with him, Harry shook his head as his cheeks lit up but Louis was very firm and Harry gave into his dominance.

Harry snuggled up against Louis, Lou wrapping his arms around Harry as the two got comfortable. Harry played with his sleeves and continued to watch the movie. Louis stared up at the screen on the wall, and slowly moved his hand and rested it on Harry's thigh. Harry didn't move, so Louis continued and slid his hand further up Harry's thigh. He whimpered and told Louis to stop teasing, brushing his hand off.

Louis smirked and put his hand back onto his thigh and repeated his steps, but this time Harry allowed it to slide up to his waist. He turned to face Louis, a smirk on his face as he licked his lips. Harry blushed profusely, and Louis leaned in closer and pressed their lips together. It was such a relief to Louis.

Harry pulled away after a few seconds and wiped his sleeve over his lips. He gave an awkward smile and leaned over to take another sip of his drink.

"I'm sorry Louis, I don't know what got into me." He said, avoiding Louis' eyes. The way Harry licked his lips and sucked on the straw really got Louis going, especially now after they had kisses. He didn't need that Zayn person he met on Tinder, he had someone here right now. Even if it was a close friend, Louis knew what he wanted.

Louis placed a hand on the small of Harry's back, which caused the boy to turn towards Louis, facing him with shiny eyes. Louis leaned forward and kissed Harry once more, and Harry leaned forward so he was more into the kiss. Louis could tell he wanted this just as bad as he did now.

Louis traced Harry's bottom lip with his tongue, pushing into his mouth and tasting him, taking in everything as his hand pressed down on Harry's waist. Louis pressed forward and Harry fell back, Louis now on top as he spread Harry's legs apart and grinded down onto him very slowly, teasing.

Louis kissed Harry's neck and nibbled softly before returning his focus onto Harry's lips. He wanted to hear Harry whimper for him, he wanted to hear Harry scream for him, he wanted him to be a mess for him- and that's exactly what Louis planned on doing. Harry wrapped a fist around Louis' collar and pulled him in closer, intensifying the kiss. Louis' hands worked on Harry's waist, tugging on his shirt and playing with the hem, scratching softly at the little bit of his exposed tummy, and hooking his fingers inside the belt loops of Harry's black jeans.

Harry pushed his hips up toward Louis', releasing a quiet moan into Louis' mouth and biting his bottom lip. Harry didn't want to just kiss anymore, he wanted more.

"O-off. Take it off."

"Use your words princess, and daddy will do as you ask, if you're good." Louis said, grinded his hips against Harry's once more, making Harry take a sharp breath, and a small nod was shown.

"T-take off my shirt daddy... please." Harry whispered, taking Louis' hand from his waist and placing it on top of his shirt. Louis smirked and pulled away a bit, Harry sitting up allowing Louis to take off his sweater. Louis smiled widely and pulled off his own as well.