Heat

Percy has been here for about a week now. He's mostly been training or just hanging around drawing in his sketchbook. I tried to get glimpses of what he was drawing, but he'd glare at me and I backed off. 

"Clint?" Percy asked, as he approached me about a week and three days since he'd gotten here. I noticed his stronger scent and I had a guess as to what he was gonna tell me. Especially, since he was fidgeting a lot. "Can I have some of your clothes for my nest?" I smiled, rubbing his shoulders with my hands to calm him. He relaxed a bit. 

"'Course. Have you asked Tasha yet?" He shook his head. "Let's go ask her, then." We walked to my room and I got a box of some of my clothes. Then, we went to Natasha's room. I knocked on the door and she looked up, eyes going to Percy at my side and the box in my arms. 

She grabbed a few shirts from her closet, a pillow and blanket from her bed, and put them in the box. She handed him one of her too-big for her sweatshirts. He accepted it with a thank you. 

We both walked Percy back to his room and helped him build his nest on his bed. He put Natasha's sweatshirt on and laid down. I looked at Natasha. 

"I'll take first watch." She nodded and kissed Percy's forehead, before leaving to tell the others not to both her. I also had Jarvis lock the door and only let me or Natasha in, unless Percy said otherwise. 

I laid down next to Percy and wrapped an arm around his waist as he started into his heat. He curled up next to me, nestling into my chest. 

Tony's POV

Apparently, Percy was in heat. And he'd been in that for about a week now. That's usually as long as it lasts. So, I wasn't surprised to see him at breakfast. 

He still looked tired and his hair was unruly and unkempt. His eyes seemed to be more vibrant than normal and his skin was a little pasty from staying inside for a week. But I thought he looked gorgeous. Yes, I still loved Percy Jackson, though I was sure he didn't return the feelings. He'd barely given me a second thought. 

"How're you feeling?" Steve asked, when Percy had walked in and sat down. He sighed, rubbing his eyes. 

"Tired." Steve had just finished making pancakes-blue; Clint and Natasha said they were his favorite for some reason-when everyone else came in. 

Natasha and Clint sat on either side of Percy, both moving their chairs to sit closer to him. We ate in silence for awhile until Thor and Loki walked in. I hadn't seen them in about a month. 

"Percy?" Loki asked, causing the demigod to look up. Everyone else looked between the two. 

"You two know each other?" Steve asked. Loki snapped out of it to address him. 

"Yes. Thor and I are both familiar with the Omega." Thor smirked. 

"And Loki's a little more familiar with him," he said, gently shoving him forward. Loki shot him a look, but walked up behind Percy, wrapping his arms around the Omega's shoulders. 

"I'm sorry I missed your heat," he murmured, nuzzling the top of Percy's head. 

"S'alright. Natasha and Clint were there." Loki was an Alpha. Percy was an Omega. I felt my hopes drop completely. They were together. I had no chance with Percy.