Elena...Caged with Silus

The sequel to Elena...Locked in Klaus

    The time has come for the end to pass, and for I to end with

it. I was saved once, but that will not stop me from seeking

oblivion, and each one of my friends are going down with me. I

hate it. I want them to live normal lives, feed happily, and breath without stress.

The moment I fail to save them, will be the moment the heart in my broken body will bleed, and decay in peace, which will be the highlight of my second life. I'm not suicidal, I'm just looking for the easy way out...

  Moments will pass, tears will dry, and pain will cease to   exist... you see, my death will be a good thing, it will unbound the war between the ones I love, and the enemies I despise with a passion. The bleak sound of memories will fill my ears, but after awhile, will fade, then the darkness will cover my sight in a series of blots-it will be paradise. The last thing to go will be my hearing, it will buzz, then go numb, then death will confiscate my ears, allowing one more word to fill my mind before I am washed away and burned to ash. It's been a while since I've imagined something like this, a time without Stefen, a time without Damon or Jeremy.

Yea, I know it's definitely depressing and probably a medical condition, just looking for the best way to die-peacefully. The last time I thought about this was when I was walking with Klaus to die, unfortunately it didn't happen.

It's been a month since that happened, it was so bad that Damon offered to drive me to a rehabilitation center, and I told him I wasn't addicted to anything-But he said that I was addicted to the worst drug yet...Depression.

   Honestly I don't think love will save me this time...

       But I now know what will forever and for final...

            Dying.

Thanks for reading the prologue!!!

~vote

~follow

~comment

   "It's the only moment of happiness Elena will have."