Who TF is JOSIAH!!!!

Start from the beginning

"Yea watevea you can keep actin like you don't want it but you was just starin at lil YG." he said smile showin those pretty azz teeth of his LAWD help me!!!!!

"Man nigga you trippin just like you said lil YG sooo....." I busted out laughin I cracked my own self up HeHe!!!

"Ohh so you got joke ok baby you know ain't nothing lil bout me so don't flex on me like that cause I'll take this towel off and show yo azz something." Did this nigga just challenge me ohh I see he forgot I never back down from a challenge nigga game on.

"Ohh well nigga take the towel off then I would love to see "lil YG." He just looked at me wit his eye brows raised and he just shook his head.

"Naw you ain't ready to see his yet." he said point to is package.

"Yea nigga watevea i knew you wasnt gon do shit anyway."

"Ok you'll find out sooner or later." now wat the hell that suppose to mean.

"Wat you mean by that?"

"Nothin now go shower and get dressed cause we goin over mama house she havin a cook out." Ohhhh hell yea I'm bout to eat good and me bein pregnant means I get to eat for 2 YEA!!!!

I get up go shower brush my teeth and went out the both room into the room and seen kenn there in his phone so I just walked out and went in his closet and got me some clothes and went to the dresser and got me some black boy shorts and bra then took my azz back into that bathroom and got dressed.

I came out the bathroom in some sweats and a plain shirt cause I didn't want to get dressed up and I'm pretty. Sure I'm gon have to help mama cook so watevea.

"I'm ready to go." I said and he got up and my god was he lookin good he had on some

Black Tru religion jeans

Black and red Tru religion shirt

And some black and red Jordan's

Nigga was lookin good and all I had I was some sweat and shit but guess wat IDGAF!!!!

"Ight let's go."

We went out the house and got into his black Hummer and we drove off to mama's house.

~~~~~~~at mama's house~~~~~~~~

"Ma we here." kenn yelled walkin in the kitchen

"Boy if you don't stop all that hollering in my house I'm gon pour all this hot grease on yo azz." I busted out laughin mama I trip!

"Damn ma you just gon do a nigga like that?"

"Hell ya now take yo azz in the back yard wit Ty, Mustard and them till we get done cookin."

"Ight love you ma." he kissed her cheek and left to go to the backyard.

"I swear that boy gon make me hurt his azz. But Mia come on over here and turn this chicken for me."

"Ight."

"I see you came ready to cook you got on sweats and a plain t-shirt where yo clothes you gon change into when we're done." damn here goes nothin

"I didn't bring no other clothes I didn't feel like dressing up today." lawd plez don't let her kill me.

"I know damn well yo azz didn't come to this cook out and only expected to wear that ohhhh heeellll nawww!!!!!" I knew I was gon get this shit.

"But ma I just wasn't in the mood for all that today I didn't even really wat to come but I came for you and Big ma and where is Big ma?"

"Gurl I'm right here now give me a hug." I gave her a hug