Purity Is The Key - Chapter 1

*this story is filled with stuff that i made up to finish this story so im super sorry if you got confused by anything*

it was a beautiful day in Cheshire, Holmes Chapel where three kids were playing together in the street.

Harry : *teasing sound* Taylor can't you run any faster?

Taylor : ugh -_-

Gemma : stop fighting both of you and let's finish this game.

the kids' families weren't just neighbors but super close friends, they had plenty of holidays/vacations together.

Harry and Gemma were siblings, Taylor was an only child who lived in front of them.

Harry and Taylor were inseparable, nothing could tear'em apart...they were the best of friends, they spent every single second of the day together.

and their parents started making jokes about them as when they grow up, they'd fall in love but they were too young to understand.

*5 years later, Taylor's parents got a divorce .she and her mum had to go find another place to live , her mom got a job at North Korea so she had to move from London, it was a tragedy for everyone.*

Harry : i can not believe that you're leaving us, we're friends since forever*said in a deep numb voice*

Taylor barely held her tears, trying to hide away the pain but she fail so she starts crying heavenly

Taylor : i don't wanna go to North Korea, there's no life, no internet, no friends, NOTHING!

how am i supposed to keep in touch with you and Gemma? i mean this is it? we'll just forget about all this beautiful times that we had together? *crying*

Harry's trying to calm her down but he couldn't help it to let the tears stream down his face "i will never forget you" he said

Taylor looked at him with water eyes and shaking hands.

They hear Gemma stepping down the stairs, "Harry and i made this for you" she said handing Taylor a CD.

Taylor : what's that? *whipping away her tears*

Gemma : this is a cd filled with our favourite songs that we used to sing together and the tears starts to fall down again, "thank you so much guys this means alot to me, i promise i'll never forget you" she said while group hugging them.

the families said their lastest goodbyes and farewell, Taylor was still in denial that this is happening to her, that this life is officially over, Harry kisses her on the cheek and hug her tightly " don't ever forget me " he said while looking into her eyes deeply. Taylor stared at his green orbs and took a deep breath then hugged him tightly.

Taylor and her mom started walking to the plane, waving to the people that they might never see again, the tears start to form and the plane takes off.

a few years had gone and come around, Taylor and Harry lost their connection, they know nothing about each other, they went apart.

the Internet was pretty lame in North Korea and above all that your private school bans access to the Internet.

it's been 6 years since Taylor left England, she's almost 18 now so she's finally going to face her mom and tell her that she wants to go to college in London and leave Korea forever.

"so mom, i was wondering if i could talk to you" she said while putting the spoon in her mouth.

" honey remove this spoon so i could hear you clearly" she removed the spoon then started talking....