7 | ρяєy тσ ρяє∂αтσя

The Girl I Haven't Met | Kudasaibeats

━━━━━━・❪ × ❫ ・━━━━━━

Today, you decided to walk to school alone because you had to make a stop at a store for your sister. Someone had ordered flowers and wanted them delivered to a bookstore. Didn't seem that sketchy, plus, you could get a new journal. Unfortunately, you filled up the pages and got sidetracked in getting a new one yesterday.

So today is the day you'd get a new one!

"Excuse...m-me..."

Turning around to see a trembling boy who was surely older than you, you recognized their uniform, but spoke nothing of it. "Are you the one who ordered these? I called ahead of time but the staff didn't order any...If this is a prank I'll definitely drag that pathetic excuse of a soul to death's door myself!" Hesitantly taking a step back, he nodded his head. "They help with my...my um...stress..."

Lavender did that? Oh yeah, they had other uses besides shoving them up someone's nose and watching them suffoca- "Oh! Well, I'd charge you the full pay, but I'll give you a discount. You seem like a good p-"

"Do you go to U.A.?!"

Blinking several times at his outburst, he covered his mouth, looking at his shoes and muttering sorry like a broken stereo. "Y-Yeah...and there's no need to apologize. Take the flowers, it's on me." Taking his hand, you put the bag you were holding on it. Smiling, you left the building, but he caught up to you before you could get too far. "I can w-walk you there..." Lifting up your ears, you quickly connected the dots and grinned. "You're my first friend that's a senpai! I bet you have a great Owsla! What's it like? I'm [Name] by the way."

He was very much confused on the word, but after hearing you explain what it meant, he tried the best to talk about his two friends, Mirio and Hado. (thanks Hisui) "If there's only three people total, then it must be a powerful Owsla. I wonder if being acquainted with such strength would aid me in my task of being in hers. By her I mean the Black Rabbit. She's the one that watches over all of us."

Tamaki was very much concerned and worried about you. You were basically saying 'I'm trying to get myself killed to see if it's worthy enough to ascend into the afterlife', and it wasn't looking too good. Before the two of you could part ways, you politely asked to exchange phone numbers, but the iron grip on your phone said something completely different.

"[Name]! You were sooo good! Your quirk is awesome!" As soon as you propped open that door, a girl ran up to you and engulfed you in a big hug. "Ah.. Infinity Girl. Thanks." Dropping into the floor, you hopped out of a hole a few feet away from her, shaking yourself off. "I believe we aren't acquainted enough to be on the hugging level just yet." She was disappointed, but not for long since the man himself entered the classroom moments after my assault.

"Midoriya!"

Majority of the class swarmed around him, asking him tons of questions which definitely made him uncomfortable. Walking up to Bakugo, I looked at him, then to Midoriya, then back at him. "What do you want?" Turning away from him, I looked at his phone that was in my hands, typing in my number before he could react. "H-Huh?! Give that back you old hag!" Tossing it in the air, I head-butted him really hard, catching his phone right before it fell on top of his head. "I was just handing this to you because you dropped it..."

Gazing up at him with the most cutest eyes you could muster, he took back his phone. Bakugo could finally see why you made your hero costume creepy. Sure you didn't look like it, but you were one of the strongest students in the class. But not as strong as him. "Whatever..." Smiling, you sat down at your seat, ignoring the cold temperature that was named Shouto Todoroki.

"Do you mind? I don't care if you're still mad about the other day. You insulted me, and by Frith-rah, if you do it again, beating you will be the least of your problems." Hissing, he froze. What was this? Everyone was still distracted, but you managed to threaten not one, but two of the best students in the class! Watching you slide back into your seat, he decided to return the temperature back to normal. You were dangerous, that was a fact.

While Todoroki was lost in his thoughts, Bakugo smirked at the little scene that just played out. You were an interesting rabbit, that's for sure. He was slightly glad that you added yourself to his contact list, but curious. Why did you do it? What would you gain of it?

Who are you exactly?

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━

With everyone back in their seats and trying to decide a class representative, you absentmindedly drew in one of the pages of your journal. It was a simple rabbit. The poems you created weren't a phase, you refused to believe that, but for some reason, they just didn't come to you as much as they did anymore. When you told Tokoyami of it, he recommended some books and poems online that would probably aid you, but he actually just wanted to talk about his favourite topic to someone else.

When lunch rolled around, you looked around for a place to sit, twitching your ear when Eijirou called out to you. Taking a seat in front of Bakugo, Shark Boy grinned. Picking at the vegetables on your plate, you chewed on them slowly while he introduced the rest of the gang, which was Human Pikachu and Flex Tape, you couldn't help but look at Bakugo's plate.

It was agonizing to think of it, but one of the heroes you kind of liked had bird wings, and he ate chicken! Who's to say you can't have one tiny bite of the delicious looking, lovely smelling fo- Freezing when Bakugo stuffed a piece of chicken in your mouth, he narrowed his eyes at you. "Chew it. You'll choke if you don't." The boys stared at the two of you, mostly you as you ate the piece of meat. "A-Aren't you vegetarian [Name]?"

It was as if that small taste opened up an entire world for you, and they could've sworn your eyes turned red. "Not anymore. I want more." Bakugo grinned, pushing the rest of his meal towards you. He could settle with your salad for today. What he didn't expect was for you to wolf it down like an animal in 5 seconds. "I was never allowed to eat or try this stuff because everyone kept on feeding me grass! Literally and figuratively! I've been eating grass and fruit for way too long...I could definitely become a carnivore for a few months."

Before any of them could respond, the sound of an alarm silenced the entire cafeteria, before everyone started screaming and running out of the doors. "Right when I was having a moment of self-discovery..."

━━━━━━・❪ × ❫ ・━━━━━━

throwing tomatoes at me doesn't start until the Area 51 raid so hold your tomatoes please uwu