20

"Liam can I talk to you?" Harry says walking to the brunette who was by his locker.

"Of course Harry"

"Somewhere private?"

"Um sure" Liam says following Harry into an empty classroom.

"Okay I'm pregnant"

"What?" Liam says.

"I'm pregnant Liam and I need you to act like the daddy"

"What why would I do that...is that why you dodged my date" He pouted.

"Okay first of all you're cute. And no I was in love with someone who I can't love and he don't wanna claim the baby...I kind of told my parent you were the baby father and I need you to do this for me Liam please" Harry begs looking at Liam. Liam looked into his big green eye sighing.

"Fine"

"Yes! Thank you so much Liam"

"You're welcome but on one condition" Liam says smiling making Harry raise an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Will you go on a date with me?." liam says. Harry thought about it. Zayn was being a dick and at the moment didn't deserve me.

"I would love too Liam..."

"Are you saying that just because I want you to go because you don't have too if you don't want too." He said weary.

"No I want too I really do you're sweet I wish I would have seen that before all this mess" He giggles smiling at him.

"Yeah me too."

"But um dinner tonight at my place?" Harry asks.

"Dinner at yours love" Liam says making Harry smile standing on his tippie toes kissing Liam's cheek walking to class.

———-

THREE UPDATES OMGGG I AM ON A ROLEEEE so much shit gonna happen I'm excited like ugh😭😭😭