Ch. 1

A/N
I haven't really read any SasukexNaruto on Wattpad, only on this app called My Reading Manga, so I don't know, has anyone read anything on there? if you want to just look for MyReadingManga, you should find it, but back on track, I don't know how this'll go, because I haven't read anything on Wattpad, involving SasuNaru. Oh, I almost forgot to say, it's when they were like 13? Is that how old they were, I think I saw somewhere saying they were 13, but yeah, I'll stop talking.
.
.
.

~Naruto's POV~

"That stupid, Sasuke, he thinks he's so cool, ugh, how come he gets all those girls," I mumbled, walking away from were all the girls fangirling, when Sasuke Threw those shurikens right on the target.

"But when I throw it, everyone laughs," I whispered, complaining.

As I walked away, I felt jealous, well obviously, he always gets the attention, 'I want girls to be looking at me,'

~narrator~

But what he does not know, is that he's jealous of the girls, not Sasuke himself!

~Naruto's POV~

"I'm definitely capable of beating him, I'll show him, no, I'll show everyone!" I kinda yelled.

"No you're not," Sasuke said coming from behind.

"Shut up!"

"I'm just speaking the truth,"

"One day! One day I'll prove I'm better, YOU JUST WAIT!"

"Oh really?"

"Yeah!" I said running away, "I MEAN, I'M GOING TO BECOME HOKAGE!" (Is that how you spell it? I have no internet to find out)

~few weeks later~

~3rd person~

He woke up, he was so ready, he was going to figure out his team/teammates, which will mean he might get closer to becoming Hokage!

As he walk out, and was walking his way to find out who his teacher will be, he saw Sasuke, 'Of course,' but he was actually surprisingly alone, but the expression he was making, it made him look lonely, like he liked being lonely?

Noooo.... No one likes being lonely, everyone has a person they want to be with, hmm, then why does it seem like...?

Before he finished his question, he was now running, well, he was running, maybe away from Sasuke, or, he wanted attention, nope, he just saw some weird person staring in the trees, and wanted to get away.

"Ahhhhh" he screamed while running, which probably isn't the best idea...

"Hey what's so scary, the bugs?"

"SHUT UP, SASUKE! Ugh, you're just so annoying, you always get what you want,"

"NO I DON'T!"

'hmm, that was weird, I don't think Sasuke has ever raised his voice,"

"THEN WHAT'S SOMETHING YOU DON'T GET?"

"Tch" That's all Sasuke responded with, before walking past Naruto.

"SEE, YOU'VE GOT EVERYTHING!"

"SHUT UP, I DON'T HAVE EVERYTHING! NOW IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP, I'll just have to kill you," he looked back smiling. (Hahaha, I don't know if he'd say that, I don't really remember anything)

"FINE, LET'S FIGHT!"

"Actually, I don't got time, don't you have somewhere to be too?"

"Oh yeah, Thx Sasuke, you're the best- I mean you're the worse, and I hate you!" Naruto said walking away.

"Whatever, I don't care, bye Dobe," Sasuke said.

Naruto looked back, and gave him a look, and then he stuck is tongue, like that's all he could do, and was on his way.

~To Sasuke, but still 3rd person~

When Naruto left, Sasuke felt lonely again, he didn't like Naruto, but he's cool to be around sometimes, he doesn't like being in crowds, where there's A BUNCH OF FANGIRLS SURROUNDING HIM, but he likes talking to people, ONE AT A TIME! Well, actually, it kinda depends.

'ugh, that Dope is so stupid, he doesn't even know what he's doing, how can he even live like that?'

____________________________________
A/N
This is a shorter chapter than usual, I had to go back home for my cousin, but it took awhile, and I was trying to do this chapter, but I kept getting distracted, so now I'm going back to the camp ground, and that camp ground, it's service is so bad, I couldn't do anything on my phone, so I hope you can wait for like 2 more days, I mean it's not as bad when it's night time so I'll try staying up, because I've not been able to sleep, so I might do it at night, but if I don't I'll make sure to make one on Monday, thank you for understanding, and I hope you have a great day!