What if Khushi hadn't fainted??

(By princess)

Thud....
AAH...Arnavji.. [Fresh tears flow out of her eyes as she immediately backs off holding her head and slightly leaning forward]
Khushi: Arnav....ji........... I won't faint...I am a strong girl...and NOW i won't leave u alone. You can now get rid of me only after I die. [Arnav's eyes get moistened up..and he places his finger onto her lips..He couldn't hear this word from her, not on that Heer Ranjha day , not ever again..Tears now leave his eyes uncontrollably]
Arnav: Khushi ..... I am really sorry..But ...try understanding dear ..What can we do? they will enter any seco................[Khushi pulls him in a jiff..and takes him in the corner of the room where loads of hay was lying..She tugs him in and too sits beside him..]
Arnav: But...[ he stops when khushi hugs him and places all the above them ..with no streak of light entering..]
Now footsteps could be heard
Where have they run??? ...Search this hut doubly...Search every nook and corner...They must be in here..I saw blood outside the door...The Blood isn't dried yet...
The whole room was now being scrutinized ...Footsteps were close by..Arnav could hear Khushi's heartbeat loud and clear as if banging against his...Her pulse rushing into his ..and her breaths so fast..then he heard blood on the door?? he checked his hands..but they weren't bruised..he slightly without much jerky movements picked up Khushi's hand to scrutinize and was pained to see the wound..He just held her hand to his mouth and kissed it leaving Khushi dazzled..
Then he held her tight and prayed to God...YES!!!!!!!
today he (The great ASR) prayed to Devi Mayya to keep his Khushi safe..to let the goons go away..He knew she was more scared than him..But loved her for her extraordinary courage..His baby doll wasn't doll at all..She was a warrior..The very thought of her being a warrior made Arnav hold her more tightly...He slightly whispered Sorry in her ears and then said incoherently "I love you. and I don't know what will happen in the next second...But Khushi dear I have always loved you..."
His whisper..and words under his breath were crystal clear...Yes!!! Khushi heard them all...And now tears brimmed in her eyelids..Now in this very second she forgot all fears..she couldn't hear the footsteps anymore...Yes....She had atlast found her Prince Charming... COME!!!!!!! O goons come!!! Let's see how you dare touch my Arnavji... Haven't you known about Kali Maa?...Just try picking up this hay and you are gone....
Meanwhile Khushi could feel some heavy logs beneath her hand...Yeah those with which Arnavji had hit her...She stretched her hand ...Tried holding one of the logs...and slowly slid the other beneath Arnav's hand...
Arnav understood what she meant...
She then slowly turned her neck to see through the hay...She could see some legs and hands with guns..
Even though she had a potential weapon to defend but thought it is better to hide until forcefully found
The hay above her suddenly started shaking...it was being thoroughly scrutinized....Uff..She held her breath and so did Arnav..They lie still motionless...
Mujhe lagta hain BOSS woh iss khidki se bhaag gaye...
Toh yahan khade kyun ho...
Dhundo..Chalo ...
tum dono aage ki taraf jao
aur tum dono peeche highway ki taraf
main aata hoon...
Highway!!!!! Both Arnav and Khushi turned to face each other...
Now footsteps voice had reduced...Only two could be heard...Khushi tried seeing from beneath the hay...She could see the man whom Arnav had hit...It was just too close and his back at her ...
Khushi yes, this is the moment...the very moment of lifetime to be a warrior..the moment to save Arnavji...OH...He hit Arnavji...yeah!!! This is the very moment to show the courage.To take revenge ..Naah!! to save oneself.....A lifetime opportunity...
[ she looks at arnav ...then slowly slids a bit distance away from him...as if taking more space to accomodate and then ....]
THUD......
Jai Devi Mayya....
THUD.THUD..THUD...THUD....THUD...THUD...THUD....THUD... you hit my arnavji..THUD..THUD...You kept him in bondage for seven days....THUD..
KHUSHI...............BUS KARO MARR JAYEGA WOH...KHUSHI STOP...
[Arnav pulls her in a hug...]
Seconds passed ...Khushi breathing very heavily....Actually her body is shuddering terribly....Arnav tightens...Her dove eyes are now bloody red...Her hair all shattered and she really looked like the Goddess of Anger...What was the goddess name?? Had he listened to his Di ..He could have named her then...
Few seconds before..
Arnav was just closing his eyes, thinking about how strong his Khushi is...and is patiently waiting for the footsteps to distance away..he had heard many goons move out but there still was one...he was thinking about reaching the highway ..by running as fast as he could..he even thought that he will carry his Khushi if she couldn't run as fast as him...He remembered the Temple incident..Then all of the sudden he felt khushi taking more space to sit...he remembered all the Teej incident when she had fainted...And how today she didn't faint...
But then suddenly he was dumbstruck .The ground beneath him shuddered and whimpered too..Khushi had got up ..had stiffened...her hand was holding the heavy log which he thought would be so rough for her dove skin...her hair was now brushing fiercely against her smooth skin...She was washing decade dirty clothes fiercely as if....WAIT!!!! WASHING CLOTHES....uff NO!!!!!
SHE WAS HITTING THE GOON..YEAH !!!! HITTING THE GOON.THUD THUD THUD...
Not once but innumerable times....
Arnav was thunderstruck!!!!!!!!!!!
Was she his Khushi???...the soft and tender one...He was now scared..YES !!!! The mighty ASR was now scared...Had he known her?? Then he heard "aapne mere arnavji ko mara"."aapne mere arnavji ko mara". ..THUD THUD THUD...He had to stop her...Stop her!!!!
Stop her !!!! But how??
Then.... he hugged her..Yes!!he knew ..Never been so sure....He now was fully confirmed with no doubts ever that his Khushi loved him till eternity..Somewhere more than him..and it was only his hug which could calm her down...
Yes!!! she calmed down..She was his Khushi...Only he could calm her down instantaneously...
SHE CALMED DOWN
Reality seeps in....
The goon was lying unconscious with blood dripping from the forehead....on the floor...It was the boss..the same one who had abducted Arnav, had hit Khushi and misbehaved with her...The goon was actually sweet to her while trying to feed her.He had not been so sweet to Arnav in these past 7 days....But had he known she was so strong..he would not have dared...
Yes !!! That head of the goons was now on floor...Now who will give instructions to the others...And now Highway too is close by...and the night about to end..................