Anonymous - Chapter 3

The next morning, [Y/N] woke up sweating and panting as if she woke up from a nightmare. However, it wasn't a nightmare... Last night really happened. That man...Who was he?

The maid also realised that she was in her night gown, so whoever that man was had dressed her. "Pervert," she mumbled before getting out of bed and dressing into her maids outfit. She tired her hair in a bun and walked downstairs to wake Doctor Jekyll up.

As she walked down the hall, Poole was already knocking on the Doctor's bedroom door however there was no reply. "Doctor, It's time to wake up. You have a busy day today." Poole announced however...no reply. He looked at [Y/N] concerned. This wasn't like Jekyll at all. HE would normally be out of bed by now. "Maybe he is still asleep. He seemed quite tired yesterday." She said. "It is not like the doctor though." Poole replied, worryingly before walking off to find some work to do around the mansion.

[Y/N] sighed. She was confused by Jekyll's unusual behaviour. Could that anonymous man be controlling him? Or could that whole thing last night be a nightmare after a-

"[Y/N]! Come quick!" Poole shouted from the lab. She rushed to the lab quickly and opening the door to reveal a monstrosity. The big window which lit the room was shattered into a million shards onto the lab floor. Jekyll's experiments and chemicals smashed and liquids spread across the table in multiple colours. Papers of curse words and scribbles scattered around the room. However, one thing that stood out was a will...neatly placed on an empty table.

[Y/N] walked over to it and ripped the envelope open. And opened up the paper. She couldn't be bothered to read the whole thing so she skimmed through the will until a part of the will shocked her. "If I ever pass on or disappear, all belongings will be passed towards

...Edward Hyde."

"What are you two doing down here?" An angry voiced called out. The two servants turned around to face non other than Henry Jekyll. He turned to [Y/N] and saw the will in her hand. He stormed over to her and forcefully grabbed the will. "Get out!" He screamed before leaning against a desk and looking down.

Poole and [Y/N] walked out of the lab and looked at each other, more concerned than before. "What is wrong with him lately?" Poole asked.

"I don't know but on his will, he said he would give all belongings to this man called Edward Hyde." She replied. Suddenly, it clicked. Last night wasn't a dream after all... that man...

That man was Edward Hyde.