Chapter 32 Tracker

Jorge's POV

The next day we didnt have to go to the studio to record scenes so me and Tini stayed in bed for longer. I couldnt stop thinking about what happened i had so many questions. How did Stephie even know where we were? I wanted to go to the police and report it but Martina refused she said that the paparazzi would get involved and then rumours would be spread. She had a point there so i gave up and we decided to forget about it.

Martina's POV

Me and Jorge stayed in bed for longer but eventually we had to get out. After getting dressed we made our way into the kitchen and i saw that there was nothing in the fridge.

"Jorge we need to go shopping theres nothing in the fridge" i said

"Ok Tini ill go just give me a minute"

A few minutes later Jorge was out of his room and he made his way to the door.

"Bye" i said

"Bye Tini"

Jorge's POV

I said bye to Martina and i looked inside my jacket pocket to look for my car keys. Then suddenly something dropped on the floor. I looked down and it was a small thing that was flashing red. I picked it up and then everything started to make sense. It was a tracker. When me and Tini were about to leave to the beach Stephie came and threw herself on me. Thats when she mustve put it on my coat. Now i was 100% sure that it was her. I didnt know whether i should tell Martina or not. She wanted to forget about everything so i decided to keep quiet.