Part 1

Louis

    It is 2 a.m. and my husband Harry has been gone all day. It hurts me because today was our 2 anniversary and i was planning on telling him that I was a month pregnant.

     I hear the front door open and slam as Harry stumbles in.

     "Where have you been Harry?" I questioned him.

He looks at me emotionless which really started to make me worry even more.

  "I've been with my lawyer." He tells me as he walks up the stairs. "Lawyer what for?" I ask him as I follow him up the stairs.

He stops walking and turns around and says"I want a divorce Louis." I looked at him shocked.I felt my heart break at what he just told me.

      "But...why" I asked distraught.

"I fell out of love and I have been cheating on you for a year with Kendall" He told me like as if it was nothing.

     As soon as he said that i felt my heart shatter again. I looked at him brokenly . He had been cheating on me for a year with the girl he told me not to worry about. I thought we were in love. That's when I officially broke down and started crying in front of him.

       He looked at me with disgust as he practically ran down the stairs. I tried to catch up following him while sobbing and asking " What do you mean?"

     He turned towards me and looked me in the eyes with so much hated and said " Expect my lawyer to send you the divorce papers. Goodbye Louis" and he walked out the door with my heart shattered.

     "I'm pregnant harry." I said quietly as I sobbed to the already closed door but it was too late.

      I don't really know how long I have been crying for because the next thing I know I fell asleep.

       "Louis wake uppppp"

I opened my eyes but everything was blurry but I figured there was someone in front of me.

      "louissss" I recognized that voice anywhere, Zayn.

"Mmh what" i asked tiredly and heartbroken.

     "I need you to get up and tell me everything that happened last night because you gave me a big scare right now when i found you on the floor passed out."

Everything hit me. Harry cheating on me with Kendall and getting a divorce. I started to cry once again while explaining to Zayn what had happened the day before. It took a while because of how much I was crying.

     "That son of bitch!" Zayn cursed and he hugged me even tighter.

  "What did i do? Did i not satisfy him enough? Was i too ugly?" I questioned while hiccuping as i was calming down.

      He sighed,"No Louis, he is just an asshole okay. He doesn't deserve you at all. We need you to get up and you are going to prove to him that you don't need him alright."

    I looked up at him and nodded. I did not trust my voice at the moment.

    He got up and pull me up and said, "Met Gala is in 3 months. I know you got invited because I saw the invitation. We are going." I was about to protest telling him how bad of an idea that was but he continued. "You are going to wear the sexiest shit there is and you are going to prove that you don't need him." He told me as he dragged me upstairs into my bedroom. He walked into my closet and came out with black skinny's and a red polo shirt.

"Go shower and change into this." He told me as he handed me the clothes.

I knew he was not going to change his mind at all. I just sighed and walked into my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror and god! I looked horrible, pale with dark and puffy eyes. I quickly undressed and got inside the hot shower.

     I quickly showered because I would always get lost in my thoughts and I really don't want that at the moment. I got out and styled my hair messily to the side and put concealer under my eyes. I then put on some mascara with some lipgloss.

     I looked into the mirror and just sighed as I walked out. I grabbed a pair of white slip on vans and put them on with no socks. I never really liked socks. I sprayed some perfume on and walked out my bedroom and down to the living room where Zayn was.

     He looked up and smiled and said, "Ready to go" I nodded and he got up. I grabbed my wallet and my ray bands.

       We both walked out and got into Zayn's car. "We are going to go to the mall and I'm going to spoil you because you really need it."

These were the times that I was really thankful to have a best friend like Zayn.

      I hummed to the beat of the song that was playing in the radio. " You can sing out loud louis" he told me as he turned to look at me.

I sang the rest of the song out loud. We arrived at the mall 5 minutes after but we noticed that there were a whole bunch of paparazzi waiting for us at the entrance of the mall.

      We both put on our shades and got out the car and walked quickly into the mall.  The flashes were bright by the time we reached the paps.

" LOUIS DID YOU KNOW THAT HARRY IS BACK WITH KENDALL?"
" WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON HARRY AND KENDALL?"
" LOUIS DID YOU MOVE ON ALREADY?"
I felt Zayn put his arm on my back as he led me into the mall entrance.

    Once we were inside Zayn bombarded me with a shit load of questions. "Are you okay Louis? Do you want to go home?" I interrupted him before he can continue.

"Zayn I'm fine let's just get shopping." I told him with a smile which seemed to calm him down.

     We walked into a few stores like Victoria Secret for new underwear, Gucci for more hoodies, Burberry for jeans and shirts, and Fashion nova for jeans, crop tops, skirts, shorts and dresses.

We finished shopping in 2 hours. We ended up grabbing something to eat in the food court.

"Louis do you have ideas for your dress at the Met?" Zayn asked me as he ate his burger.

I haven't really thought about that. "Well I've always liked tight dresses, so I might go with something like that. I think I might get it sparking red. I have to talk to my designer about that." I told Zayn my ideas.

"That's really nice." He told me.

"What do you plan on wearing?" I asked Zayn as I ate some French fries.

"I plan on going in a black suit with these lace designs on the sleeves and pants." He told me as he pulled up a picture on his phone.

It looked beautiful "That's an amazing idea." I told him as we stood up to throw our trash away.

We ended up leaving. There was no paps around by that time considering it was 7 pm. We walked to Zayn's car in a comfortable silence but I realized that I still haven't told Zayn about the baby.

~~~~~

A/N
Okay so I changed up the book a little bit because I felt like it was good enough. Tell me what you think!!