Chapter 4

Slappy opened the wardrobe and pulled out a black dress with a thick red ribbon around the waistline. He tossed it to her.

"Put this on, then meet me in the lobby. Don't keep me waiting too long." He have a mischievous wink and ran out the door.

Jade looked the dress over, she did have to admit Slappy did have good taste in clothes.

She quickly changed, slipped on the black dress shoes, and went down to the lobby. Slappy stood with his cane, he shook hands with a horror with a chefs hat. The horror looked at Jade a gave a fang filled smile. He turned and walked towards a sign that said Die-ning room.

"Jade! I can't wait to show you around! I know your going to love it! What should we do first? A ride, a game or perhaps a show? I know one that's a real scream."

"I'm actually kind of hungry." She answered shyly.

"Well then, let's start there! Come along!" Slappy strolled along with Jade close behind, out of the inn and into the entrance plaza where a kart stood next to a fountain filled with glowing green water.

"DONUTS! MONSTER BLOOD FROSTED DONUTS!" The horror vending called.

"Two please," Slappy handed him a purple card. The horror nodded and pulled two donuts from the dripping green slime. He handed one to Jade, who didn't feel hungry anymore.

Slappy took a bite then looked at Jade.

"Go on, it won't bite back." He cracked.

Jade sniffed it. It smelled sweet. She turn to Slappy who had taken another bite.

She hesitantly brought it to her mouth and took a bite.

It was lime flavored.

"It's good!" She squeaked. Slappy laughed.

"Do you honestly think we would use real monster blood?" He asked. "We can't have guest growing taller then the rides!"

Jade smiled and resumed eating.

"Speaking of rides, let's go on the Doom Slide first."

Jade froze.

"The doom slide?" Slappy grabbed her hand and pulled her along. "Slappy I... I get... I have motion sickness!" She stuttered.

"Oh don't be a Chicken Chicken!" Slapping cracked referencing the Goosebumps title.

The demonic dummy lead her up a set of stairs. He stopped when the approached a set of ten slide openings.

"Go ahead, choose one." Slappy urged. Jade didn't want to, she knew one slid on forever.

"Come on, Girly. We don't have all day." The horror that ran the ride rolled her eyes. Jade gulped and approached slide number 4.

She sat down.

"Slappy, I don't know about this." She suddenly felt two small wooden hands push her back. She let out a scream! As she started sliding down, down, and down.