"Are you guys sure?" I ask. "I'll stay behind and help, it'll be easier." I tell them as Bucky gives me a wide-eyed look, basically saying 'no'.

   "The hell you are!" Sam says. "Get your asses on that jet."

   "Alright, Sam." Steve sighs. "What's the play?"

   "We need a diversion." He speaks a little louder this time, mostly because of wind. "Something big."

   Static fills the comms for a moment before Scott Lang starts talking. "I got something kinda big." He offers. "But I can't hold it very long. On my signal, run like hell. And if I tear myself in half . . . don't come back for me."

   "Oh, God." I remark. Bucky's jaw slacks a little, "He's gonna tear himself in half?"

   "You sure about this, Scott?" Steve tries to confirm.

   Scott basically shrugs it off. "I do it all the time. I mean, once, in a lab. Then I passed out. I'm the boss, I'm the boss, I'm the boss." He began chanting and once I heard it I had to hold back my grin.

   A few moments later, the sound of someone laughing echoed out, making the three of us move out from our position behind our hiding spot. "I guess that's the signal." Steve deadpans as we all look up to Scott who is now the size of a small skyscraper.

   "Way to go, Tic Tac!" Sam calls out. I let a smile fall onto my face and I begin ushering the two boys to the jet and away from the rest of the group.

   "Listen, I know we're tired, but y'all really need to run faster!" I shout at them as I glance behind us, noticing that Rhodes nearly caught up. They don't yell anything back, but instead pick up their pace a little.

   We get closer to the hangar the jet was in, but before we can get inside, a large laser shot at a the taller structure next to it, causing it to begin to collapse.

   "Hurry the hell up!" I yell at the two as I let the force of my power leave my hands as surround the broken structure to hold it up. It was heavy, which made it hard to hold up, especially while running, but I felt it lighten after a moment, making me glance behind me.

   Wanda stood a few meters away and was using her powers to help me. No one had mentioned that she has similar abilities to me and it made me grin to know I wasn't the only one like this. I give her a nod of thanks as I continue running while trying to assist her.

   We get close and I let go of my hold on the collapsed structure as we get underneath it. The rubble begins to surround us and I dive to the ground behind Steve and Bucky to make it through.

   I roll to my feet and brush my hair out of my face. I let out a sigh as we come to a stop, the fatigue of running around and using my powers so much starting to get to me a little.

   A familiar red-head comes in front of us. "You're not gonna stop." Nat says lowly, rocking back and forth on her feet a little.

   "You know I can't." Steve tells her. Natasha lifts her hand with a sigh. "I'm gonna regret this." She says, and I expect her to shock one of us, but instead, the electricity travels behind us and shoots T'Challa, who must've managed to sneak through the rubble.

   "Go." She nods to Steve and gives me a small smile that I return as we jog past her.

• • •

   "What's gonna happen to your friends?" Bucky looks between Steve and I from his seat before glancing back down to his lap and unbuckling the seatbelt he wore.

   Steve sighs, his shoulders slumping. "Whatever it is, I'll deal with it." He claims.

   Bucky's eyes fill with a blank stare, and I could tell that he felt guilty. He shakes his head in a small manner. "I don't know if I'm worth all this, Steve. Raven, yeah of course, but me?"