ballin'

It was halftime now and somehow Colby had managed to stray away from his teammates huddle. His fingers clenched around the water bottle as he waited for the blonde. The boy appeared moments later a smile on his face.

Colby goes to hug the smaller boy but Sam puts his hand out. Colby's smile falters.

"You're sweaty," Sam laughs looking at the brunettes facial expression. Colby rolls his eyes and grabs Sams hand instead.

"Did you see my touchdown baby?" Colby mumbles, getting closer to Sam. His lips ghosted over Sams thin lips.

"I did see it. It was amazing," Sam commented, pecking Colby's lips.

"I did it for you, baby. You're my lucky charm," Colby sighs against his lips. Sam moves his lips in sync with Colby's, humming out loud.

"God, I want you so bad," Colby whispers again, gripping Sams body. Sam blushes and kisses Colby again. They stood under the bleachers a few minutes longer, kissing, before Colby had to go.

"I'm gonna win for you, okay?" Colby said over his shoulder as Sam followed behind him.

"Sounds good," Sam says and slowly watches as Colby disappears back to the sideline.

Sam knew he couldn't return back to his friends empty handed so he went to the concession and bought a soda and a candy bar. When he sat back down, the other team had just scored a touchdown. Now the game was tied.

"You gotta girlfriend I don't know about?" Katrina asks.

"No, no girlfriend," Sam said, a sly smirk on his face. Technically he wasn't lying.

"Then why are your lips so swollen?" Katrina questions again. Sam frowns and touched his lips, he didn't think it would be obvious. "I bit them," Sam lied.

Katrina didn't ask any more questions after that and Sam focused on the game. It was the final quarter with about five minutes left. The game was still tied and Colby knew they needed another touchdown to win.

"Ok boys. Here we go. Langue and Scherer, I need you to cover me. And Taylor, find a way to get open and into the endzone. Let's go win this," Colby told his huddle of teammates.

After getting into position, the football was spiked to Colby. He held it firmly, his feet working beneath him to find Taylor. He waved his arms at Colby, signaling he was open and ready for the ball. Colby threw it with all his might. He watched as the ball faltered in his hands, Colby held his breath. Taylor fell. Colby searched for the ball only to see Taylor jumping up and down with it in his hands.

"Touchdown Falcons!"

Colby ran up to his teammates, hugging and shouting at them. They won with a final score of 14 to 7. In the crowd, Sam was jumping and hollering along with the rest of his school mates. He high—fived Jake and Katrina. And he saw how happy Colby was and it made his heart swell.

It was later on in the evening, mostly everyone had gone home. Yet Sam, Jake and Katrina waited for the winning team to come out of the locker room. Jake scrolled on his phone and suddenly saw a post from Brennen Taylor.

"Looks like there's a celebratory party at Brennens house tonight," Jake said. Sam rolled his eyes, Jake was always one to party.

"We're probably not invited," Sam sighed. Katrina nodded in agreement to Sams comment.

"Let's ask him," Jake said as he watched the locker room doors fly open.

When Sam saw Colby, all cleaned up and not in his uniform, all he wanted to do was run up to the boy and hug him. But there was too many people around so he didn't. Instead they made eye contact and smiled. Colby winked and Sam blushed.