"I'll be back baby. Try not to miss me too hard," Colby said, kissing the back of Sams hand that he was holding.

Sam leaned against the bleacher pole watching Colby run up to his teammates. They threw him a helmet and he covered his head with it. Sam pressed a finger to his lips before climbing the bleachers steps to sit with his friends, Jake and Katrina.

"And now please welcome your high school Falcons," the announcer boomed again. The crowd erupted with cheers as their team runs out to their sideline. Sam stood up and caught a glimpse of his brunette boy, number 3, his last name spelled out on the back of the jersey.

"Where have you been?" Katrina yells over the cheering. Sam glances her way and says, "Bathroom."

Sam hasn't told anyone about dating the senior quarterback. And Colby hasn't told anyone about dating the nerdy yet sexy blonde boy. They've kept it a secret and that's how they're going to keep it, for as long as possible.

After the national anthem, everyone settles back into their seats and watches the game commence. Sam didn't pay attention to the other team playing but kept his eyes on the brunette on the sidelines. His helmet was under his arm as he watched the players on the field move with the ball.

"Alright Brock, lets go win this," Colby heard one of his teammates shout at him. He turned to look to see it was Corey, one of his friends. He clapped Colby on the back and nodded to the field.

"We got this," Colby yelled back. "Plus I got my good luck charm here tonight."

Colby gazed up at the crowd trying to find the blonde headed boy that belonged to him. But there was too many people and Colby gave up. He turned his attention back to the game at hand.

"Ah who's the lucky girl?" Corey questioned. Colby flinched and Corey just thought it was because of the whistle blowing. Their defense held the other team and allowed them no points. Now it was time for Colby to step onto the field.

"Let's go, huddle up," Colby shouted as his teammates crowded around him. They huddled in a circle as Colby gave out the play, telling each player what to do.

They got in their positions, the football was spiked to Colby. Colby looked for an open man, found him, threw the ball and watched as it soared through the air. He was knocked down before he could see if the guy caught it. But from the roar of the crowd he knew he did.

"Ok boys, first and ten, lets do this. Langue good catch, lets do it again," Colby spoke once again in the huddle.

Sam watched as the brunette talked with his teammates. Sam didn't know anything about football other than the fact that everyone was going for the ball. But now that he was dating Colby, he had to show an effort. And so far he was liking it.

"Jake, what's going on now?" He questioned his purple haired friend. Jake was the football expert, he came to almost every game.

"They're at the ten yard line, if they can get this, they get a touchdown," Jake yells over the sudden roar of the crowd. Sam nods his head understanding about half of what he just said. He watched as Colby steps back holding the ball tightly. Players from the other team are running towards him, there's no one open to throw the ball too.

Sam stands up to get a better view. Colby ducks his head, shoulder out and starts running towards the endzone. And then he crossed the white line and the whole crowd erupts in cheers again.

"Touchdown," the announcer screams. Everyone is going wild. A huge grin spread across Sams face as he watched Colby's teammates congratulate him. Sam felt so happy and he wasn't even the one who made the touchdown. As Colby ran back to the sideline, he looked up and just so happened to spot his blonde headed boy in the crowd. Their eyes connected for a millisecond before Colby was bombarded with high fives.