•Prologue•

,,And go!" From that moment, I start fighting the guys who try to attack me. It's frustrating to know that Miley, Connor and I have to stay a little longer at Barden. At first, it was the intention to stay for one year, but I failed to find that mole. Patrick could have been placing more of his pawns into Barden. What if the new Bellas work for him? I can handle them all in a fight but it's difficult when you have no clue who the mole is. I kick and punch to the guys and knock them out easily. I'm not saying I don't like it at Barden because surprisingly I do. This is mainly due to Chloe, who became not only my best friend but she's also the person who has my heart. I haven't acted on my feelings but I want to. I can't bring Chloe into danger. I fight more guys who come to me and defeat them all. I have told Chloe about the company and that my sister died, but I haven't told her everything. I want to tho, but I'm scared of what she will think of me when she finds out I'm a cold-hearted killer.
,,Thinking about Chloe?" Miley asks me and I just nod. I can't lie to her. I thought her how to fight and she always sees when I'm worried or lying.
,,Yeah. I wanted to tell her everything at the end of our performance three years ago."
,,Then why didn't you?"
,,Because she kissed Tom. I can't believe I thought she could love me. We are close and I'm truly in love with her, but she can never know."
,,But Beca, maybe she's in love with you too."
,,No, she isn't and I don't blame her. I'm a killer and I always will be." I get up and jump up and down to hold back the tears. Mike walks up to us with some papers.
,,Mitchell, we have a new situation. Patrick released some new pawns." He gives me the papers and I see a picture with two people on it. A girl and a guy.

,,Pieter and Kommisar?" ,,Read further

,,Read further."
,,They're a part of an acapella group called 'das sound machine'. A German group."
,,Yeah, they are dangerous and smart. If you don't stop them, you can kill your girlfriend and friends goodbye."
,,Chloe Beale is not my girlfriend!"
,,Well the evidence is telling me otherwise." He gives me a picture.

,,You are way too close to her!",,You told me to!" He raises an eyebrow at me

,,You told me to!" He raises an eyebrow at me. ,,Yeah, remember? Three years ago you told me to become her best friend so I could get information about her mother. So fuck you, I'm doing my job and if you're not happy about the result than you should look for another assassin to do the job!" I yell at him now and he just laughs.
,,That's the Beca Mitchell I know." He tells me and goes back to his office, with Miley and me following him. ,, Now go back to your group and make sure to get invited into Chloe's home. I need you to give me information about Eloise!"
,,Yes, sir!" He smiles and I walk away with Miley. This mission is going to be hard and difficult but I will succeed without putting anyone into danger!