great taste in women.

Start from the beginning

We shot that scene three more times until we got a good camera game. I'm mentally exhausted and my face is a little swollen from crying. I took my makeup off before I got to the hotel, so I wouldn't look like a nut in the lobby. Rami told me to put on the necklace he gave me at our meeting tonight. I'm almost ready. While I wait for Rami to arrive, I check my Instagram (it's been a long time since I've put anything on).

A message appears on my cell phone screen. It's Rami.

rami❤️ : come to the lobby, i'm waiting for u here

I get out of bed and put on my shoes. I take my purse and put my phone inside. Before leaving, I check through the bathroom mirror if my clothes and hair are acceptable. All I can see is the gold chain shining on my chest.

I lock the door.

The elevator goes down quickly. The door opens and I see Rami standing right in the front door of the hotel, wearing a white social shirt and gray pants. In his hand a plastic bag. He hasn't seen me yet, so I sneak up behind him and kiss him on the neck.

He gives a lively laugh and turns to me and his eyes can only look at the bright pendant. "Wow, whoever gave you that has great taste in jewelry," he says, bragging.

"He's got a great taste in women too," I say, now bragging.

"Of course he has" his arm wraps me in body and his lips kiss the pendant on my chest, followed by a kiss on my lips.

"I thought we could go walking so we could get to know the city," he says, holding my hand.

"Sure," I say, leaning toward him.

We walked together through the streets of Oslo. There are streetcar supports on Stortingsgata Street and some cars passing by us. We passed a busy square, cobblestone streets, gardens and historic buildings. Sometimes I get distracted from the city around me to enjoy Rami.

After about seven minutes of walking, we arrived at the place. The pier is full of boats and yachts moored and a large area of gardens. People seem to have fun, with some shops and restaurants nearby.

The sun is setting slowly and I see that Rami seems to have met someone he knows. He nods.

"Joe?" he asks, excited.

Joe Mazzello. Of course, I know him. He starred with Rami in Bohemian Rhapsody. He must have talked about him a couple of times and of course, from the rest of the cast. He walks up to Joe almost bouncy.

"I thought I'd jump into Norway to see you," Joe says, in a debauched and funny tone.

"Come here," Rami says cheerfully, opening his arms for a hug.

I'm on their side, too shy to introduce myself to Rami's friend. I wait shyly, with my arms behind my body, twisting my fingers at each other.

"Is she the lucky one?" Joe asks, now with a big smile for me.

"I think it's me" a shy laugh escapes my mouth, hoping he likes me.

Joe gives me a shy hug, so I try to control the situation. I hug him with confidence, passing my hand on his back before we move away. "Joe" he says, introducing himself.

"Dominique" I answer, with a friendly smile.

Rami hugs me by the shoulders, bringing my body close to his. With a silly smile on my face, I surround Rami's body. I see a yacht in the distance, marching.

"It's ours," he says, near my ear.

He walks a slope as I stop to enjoy the sunset and the historic buildings around us. I quickly take my cell phone out of my purse.

"Make a pose" I shout to Rami, who's already out front. I take the picture and open the gallery. A photo I'll keep forever.

Joe walks beside me. "He sent me crazy messages to find something interesting to do with you since on your first date he took you to McDonald's," he says, laughing at the end.

"I know, actually he was taking me to Alyn Williams, a fancy restaurant in London, but we ended up going to McDonald's, which was really sweet of him, because I was a little nervous about sitting at a table reserved for two in an expensive restaurant in Mayfair," I confess, chuckling from time to time.

"I've never seen Rami like this... nervous and excited at the same time," he says, touching my arm. We're slowly going down the slope and Rami is already at the end of the pier, waiting for us.

"What do you mean? Is that good?" I ask.

"That's good, it's like this is the first time you know, he talks about you almost fascinated" he emphasizes with his hands.

I'm fascinated by you, Dominique. I couldn't sleep last night because my head was all over the place, because of you. I couldn't stop thinking about you. That's what he said in his hotel room that day. He actually meant that.

I smile just to remember. The yacht comes close to the tip of the pier and we go aboard. The yacht is spacious, with two floors, but what most caught my attention was the end: the uncovered area just behind, with the padded floor, suitable for sunbathing.

"That's wonderful" I whisper, admiring everything around me.

Rami comes from behind, hugging me at the waist and leaning his chin on my shoulder.

"You like it?" he asks, with hope in his voice.

"I loved it." I turn to him and wrap his neck in my hands. I love you. "I-" I can't tell him that. I keep saying that I don't want to speed up or pressure him into anything. I have to slow down, or I'll get hurt.

"You...?" he says, waiting for me to complete the sentence.

"Nothing, it's nothing. I just... I loved it." I kiss your lips tenderly, trying to absorb every moment of pure bliss through his mouth.