"fUCK YEA!" i shouted

"let's start then." i said while tying my hair up in a ponytail.

the song played, causing the crowd to scream for a second or two. 

i held a girls hand for a good 10 seconds while performing, since she was really an amazing fan. i have see her also in another concert of mine. i mouthed i love you and went back to sing. it was coming to an end, the boys were giving their fullest making the crowd even hyper.

"i would hate to see you go..."

"hate to be the one who told you so.."

"you just crossed the line."

"you ran out of time.

"i'm so sorry now you know"

"sorry i'm the one who told you so.."

"sorry, sorry, i'm sorry sorry..."

"SIKE BITCH" i say pulling my middle finger up and having the best time of my life. 

and so the song ended.

"so guys, do you think why dont we had good energy?"

the crowd screamed.

"i guess i gotta give it to you then guys, whatcha performing?"

"we will be performing... FRIENDS!" jack yelled

"woo!" followed by zach.

i was there jamming with them and messing around when the beat drops. and mostly there down interacting with fans. the song ended soon, after all their grinding and shit. 

"thank you for coming ohio, you were amazing!!" 

"EVEN THOUGH YOU MIGHT DESPISE YOURSELF LIKE I DO MYSELF, PLEASE, HAVE A GOOD NIGHT AND ENJOY LIFE!" i yelled and got off the stage, so did all the other boys.

it was nice. being surrounded with people that i absolutely love. 

"you were amazing bby!!" ani came up to me

"thank youuu! they were amazing too." i pointed at the boys.

alex also came up to me and hugged me, so sudden but to be honest, i don't mind. 

"what was that about?" i asked, being confused

"i don't know, just wanted to hug you" he said, his cheeks were red af.

"cute"

we decided to go to a small hotel nearby, just so we can spend time together. we rented about 4 rooms. we leave tomorrow during the afternoon, but in the morning i have dance class. again. 

we entered our rooms, unpacking just the stuff that we absolutely need. it was about 10:30PM so we had time to spend together. i wanted to get to know better all of them but zach, jack and corbyn, and aksel decided to go to sleep. so it was just us 5. we decided to go in the jonah's and daniel's room as neither of them were going to sleep. 

"so, did you like the concert?" i asked daniel. i was sitting opposite to him, we were sitting in a circle. 

"duh. it was amazing!!" daniel said, i saw that me and him will be very good friends in the future.

as we continued talking, jonah snaps and asks: "hey anne, so are you interested in anyone?"

"as in crush?"

"yeah." he said

"well, not sure tbh. i don't like talking about feelings a lot-" i got cut off by the notification from my phone, it was ringing seconds later.

"hey"

"yeah, i'm coming, when?"

"of course! also i won't forget this time to call them"

"yeah right, anyways how long is it gonna last?"

"6 fucking hours?!"

"bro cut it down please i have a life too"

"i understand bu-"

"fine. whatever. bye"

i hang up.

"yeah so i'm leaving tomorrow at 8am for practice, any of you wanna come?" i ask

"well, i can't because i promised aksel we will hang out, sorry." ani said, welp, there goes a girl day. i will survive with boys.. i hope?

"i can come!" alex said right when ani finished, mmm okay.

"same." jonah spoke

"i'm gonna go hang out with jack and others tomorrow so don't count me in.." daniel said, welp.

"also, just to notify you guys, just because i bring you doesn't mean you can distract me-"

"aha okay! what are we even going to do there?" both of them said at the same time, exchanging glances after the moment.

"number one is keep me company, second of all one of you needs to record. since every time we make a new dance we MUST keep it on youtube, don't know why we just do." i laugh, noticing daniel is on his phone playing games. damn, that kid does enjoy life at fullest.

"well okay." jonah said. 

"i'm gonna go sleep, goodnight." 

"same with me."

and with that me and alex leave jonah.

i prepare for bed, i was in an oversized hoodie and some comfortable shorts. for the first time me and alex had seperate beds. which felt weird. 

- time skip to like 3am -

"psst alex" i went beside him, he was curled up looking at my bed.

"y-yeah?" he said in his half-asleep tone.

"i heard something and now i cannot sleep.."

"come here" he gestured for me to lay down next to him.

"you did not hear anything, did you?"

"nope..."

"aw, so you wanted to cuddle with me!" he teased

"n-no it's not like that i-"

"chill, you could've just asked i would accept any time. "

"thank you" i said putting my head against his chest, slowly falling asleep. i can feel his arms wrap around me and both of us fall asleep.

-

UWU

I

UWU

EVERY

TIME

I

RE-READ

THIS

AIOSDJIUASD

OK BYE 

XOXO AVA