012

today we have a lazy day. we don't have to do anything rather than get in the bus at 10pm. i mean, i had dance practice today at 3pm, and we are shooting the music video in a week. so. the studio is a street away from our hotel, so it is not really that far i guess.

"hey guys, i have a favor to ask for."

"yea?" they all asked in sync

"well, today i have dance practice a street away from here, if you don't mind not coming since i really want to try my best there. i don't want any distractions.." i said whilst trying not to make a big scene out of it.

"yeah of course! just be safe please" ani said, she is always worried something will happen, but i don't blame her. this is a weird world we live in.

in the morning , about 10am, they decided to record a video for their youtube. i sat there and watched, it was interesting. i remember i always wanted to make youtube videos when i grew up. but i never really did, school was an awful time where they brought my self esteem really down. i was on instagram and twitter, interesting apps may i say. 

bellaxahe: oop

bellaxahe: oop

comments are disabled

dance teacher:

Hey! i thought i'd let you know that we are going to start early today. i hope you have no plans. it is starting at 1pm. i will bring you lunch, just tell me what do you want for lunch.

anne:

hello, and yes sure! i'm free all day. and could you get me just something simple from the bakery? surprise me heh.

dance teacher:

of course love!! (:

i smile at the messages. my dance teacher is amazing tbh. she has been teaching me ever since i was a kid. 

they finished recording at 12:00, so i guess it was time for me to actually get ready for the practice. i'm always like 30 minutes or at least 10 minutes early. it is just i'm afraid to be late. i said goodbye after 30 minutes of getting ready and got outside of the hotel. the directions were weird but i got there eventually. 

*pretend this is only u but idk how choreography and dance classes work so i just put a blackpink kill this love dance practice video*

i loved the choreography tbh. i ate lunch on a break. then continued until 6pm. i was exhausted but at the same time i was thankful that i finally got this off my checklist. it was raining outside, wow. i didn't have much luck now did i.. i put my hoodie up and started walking to the hotel. it was near anyways. as i walked into our room i saw just alex sitting there. 

"heyy" he said being happy af

"hey" i said whilst smiling at me

"where are ani and aksel?" 

"well, they went out for dinner, but i wasn't so hungry so i didn't go"

"oh the beanie boy not hungry? not possible, now tell me why"

"really though.."

"don't make me come over there and tickle you boiiii"

"you wouldn't dare-" he got cut off with me tickling him

"okay okay fine fine please s-stop-" he said barely catching breaths

"tell me cmonnn"

"well i was worried something might happen on your way back so i just waited to know you get to the hotel safely-"

i just stood there looking into his eyes, he probably doesn't even like me in a gf/bf way... if he did i would have kissed him right there but instead i just hugged him.

"you didn't have to do that"

"but i wanted to"

"you are the sweetest boy on earth" i mumbled under my breath

"what was that?" he asked

"n-nothing" 

alex's pov 

( u didnt expect that did u )

i waited for her as i was scared if something happens to her... 

she pulled me in the most amazing hug ever- i love her so much but i dont know if i should confess it to her yet. i mean she dealt with enough bullshit these past few days...

i heard her say "you are the sweetest boy on earth" under her breath. she's so cute aaaaaaa

i held her tightly, not wanting to let go. i never wanted to let go. 

i needed to let go, we were in a hug for like a good 30 seconds.

we ended up ordering room service and eating something. 

whilst eating what we ordered, she spoke

"alex?"

"yeah?"

"i really don't want you skipping meals or like doing anything unhealthy for me.."

"i-" i tried saying but she cut me off

"i understand that you care about me but you can't do stuff like this.. alright?"

"alright.." i said weakly, at least now she knows how much i care about her.

-

this is my fav chapter so far i hope u like the story 

xoxo ava