Emily Lea Smithstone

Nickname: N/A

Age: 15

Hight: 5'5

Eye coulor(s): Violet

Gender: Female

Date of Birth:

October 13th 2004

Species: Human

Occupation: Student and hero-in-training

Hero or villan:

Hero

Quirk: fire manipulation- she can do anything with fire

Weakness: If she uses her fire too much she can get overheated. She is also weak to any water realated quirk. This is why her and her sister work in a pair.

Stats:

Power 4 / 5

Speed 5 / 5

Technique 5 / 5

Intelligence 3 / 5

Cooperation 5 / 5

Looks and hero costume:

School & Class:

UA highschool and class 1A

Family:

Mother- Rene Irese Smithstone (deceased)

Father- Cole Manuel Smithstone (deceased)

Twin Sister- Rece Lea Smithstone (Alive)

Personality:

She is a kind loving person at heart. But she rarely shows it, she doesn't really show any emotion besides to those she loves and cares about. But she will show true anger if you mess with her sister or if you talk crud about her family.

Crush(s):

Izuku Midoriya & Sero

Backstory:

Emily was born on October 13th of 2003 along with her twin Rece. She lived a really good life, until she turned 14. On December 24th, 2017 her parents were called in to fight, them being pro heros and all. They died that night, Cole dyeing to save Rene and the girls, but Rene ended up getting shot too. The girls didn't figure out until the next day when one of their friends Zack (more info about him later) came over and showed them the news report. They didn't go to school for 2 weeks after that, Zack bringing them all of their school work. They eventually went back to school about a week after their parents funeral. Emily stopped showing alot of her emotions after that point in her life.

Zachary Chase Anderson

Nickname: Zach or Z

Age: 15

Height: 6'0

Eye coulor (s): Ocean Blue

Gender: Male

Date Of Birth:

January 20th 2004

Species:

half human half Deamon

Occupation:

Student and hero-in-training.

Hero or villan:

Hero

Quirk: room of swords- Basically he can make a room that is completely empty, full of different types of swords. He can also make them appear and controll with his mind.

Weakness: if he over uses his Quirk his swords can go out of control and hurt others and himself.

Stats:

Power 3 / 5

Speed 2 / 5

Technique 4 / 5

Intelligence 5 / 5

Cooperation 3 / 5

^ Hero costume ^

^ Normal look ^

School and class:

UA highschool and class 1B

Family:

!UNKNOWN!

(He was adopted so many times and eventually ran away from the adoption agency, thus living in his own home. Often visiting the Smithstones.)

Personality:

He's a kind person but he can also be a but hole at times. He dosent really talk much because he gets bullied for having a "villans quirk" and likes to spend most of his time playing video games or hanging out with Rece and Emily.

Crush(s):

Ochaco Uraraka

Backstory:

He was born in an abusive family and eventually got left for dead on the side of the road at two year old. His parent didn't want him because of his quirk, which developed very early. So he got picked up and put into an adoption agency and got adopted 19 times before he eventually ran away. This is when he mentioned the Smithstones who bought him an apartment to live in and helped him get enrolled in UA. Now he goes and visits them often.

@Vanessa_da_weirdo

Here you go!