chapter 2

Days,

Weeks,

Months and even years have passed since the great war had been fought.

A war that had made two of the greatest known creatures drift apart, Aletas and Plumas, formally known as Fins and Feathers. many lives had been lost to that war, all creatures great and small went into hiding fearing that they too would be caught in the crossfire. that war created a great drift between two of the greatest creatures that have been known to exist, and that drift will separate them FOREVER or so everyone thought.

The Aletas family where know to have born some the strongest and most beautiful sirens that could be found in marina depts and over time they became the rulers of the seas because of there powers and means of intimidation.

But what no one expected was that for the first time of the millennium of shell cycles that an Aletas heir would be born that carries none of the family traits, that the last born that was meant to be the most powerful was in complete contrast to what the Aletas stand for, and that was Tashiea Aletas, the youngest of the Aletas family.

As far as anyone could remember, that young Aletas was only ever seen once. It only took one glimpse to understand why she was never seen beyond that faithful day. Many had to wonder when she would make another attempt to go against her father, if only so they might see the creature again. The one with a tale as small as a ten shell-cycle young sin, hair as dark as the abyss, and eyes of an electric blue hue. Many that had passed the castle always looked beyond the shell gates hoping that they too could catch a glimpse, but they were never granted such a wish cause for all they knew the young aletas could be long dead.

For no one had ever seen her beauty they only saw her how different she was compared to everyone else but that would all change, and no one expected what was about to happen.

************************************************************

Hello again, sorry for the slow updates and for the chapter being so short but it will be better and get better really soon, and again i want to thank you for reading my story, thank you from the bottom of my heart and please am asking for you to comment about the story and you can also give you ideas or thought about what you think might be good for the story or a great add. Thank you again until next time :)