chapter one

Far above the surface,
there ragged a thunderstorm.
one so great that everything in it's path had been destroyed, everything within reach demolished.
lighting flash so bright whomever saw it assumed the it was day for a split second and followed was the thunder.
It was so loud that humans and mystic beings alike jumped with great terror,seas and sky alike vibrated by it's mighty roar.

But, while a storm ragged on the surface
deep withing the seas, so deap that not even shadow could be formed came a scream. A scream and groans of consuming pain.
Even creatures in the deepest trenches could hear it.

Scream of the greatest pain of all, child birth.
Then suddenly it stopped.
Shortly after a cry came out.
It was the cry of an infant.
The cry of that new born made heaven and the seas stud still, a cry that calm the ragging storm.

That day born was a child, eyes as gold as the sun and fins too small for a child of the Aletas bloodline. A child that was frowned upon for being different from all it's siblings and kind. A child that would one day bring two of the greatest nation together.

And that child was named Tashiea Aletas.

-------------------------------------------- sorry for the short chapter, but will definitely be longer next time. Please comment on what you think of it so far, any improvement that you think would make to story better I will not turn them down.

Thank you again for reading until next time🤗