[Chapter 17]

Sunday 19:35_

Sasha flew past Peter. They were gliding through the streets of Queens looking for trouble. Sasha dove down as a scream reached her ears. Landing easily, she threw her arm to her side catching a man by surprise.

"Sir, give me the purse."Sasha asked, holding him by the collar of his shirt.

"Hell no! Brad catch!"The man yelled throwing the purse to another man.

The man caught it and started running again. Sasha groaned hitting the man lightly with her baton and hauled him over her shoulder. She flew off again. As the man ran he yelled out. His feet were suddenly pulled into the air and he ended up upside down hanging on a street lamp. Peter landed on the street holding the purse in his hand.

"Nice going Spidey!"Sasha said.

"You too! Here lemme just..."Peter said grabbing the man and tying him up like the other man. Turning back to the road he yelled out."Who's is this?!"

"It's mine!"A woman yelled out rushing to Peter."Thank you so much Spiderman!"

"It's no problem ma'am."Peter said.

"And who could you be?"The woman asked turning to Sasha.

"I-I I'm Araneus!"Sasha replied.

"Well thank you Araneus."The nice woman said.

"It's really no problem ma'am!"Sasha said taking off once again with Peter.

She flew between the buildings and above cars along Peter who swung from web to web. She was grinning widely.

"Peter it's about time we go to the building. Hopefully we'll be able to go inside ourselves this time."Sasha said flapping her wings harder to go faster. Peter sped up behind her.

"You wanna grab a sandwich after?"Peter asked her casually.

"Sure! I wouldn't mind a good Subway, haven't had a good turkey sandwich in a while."Sasha admitted."I think I got a few dollars in my backpack. Or it's a bunch of rupees, I really don't know with Wong."

"If you need, I have a few dollars too." Peter reassured her.

"It's a date then!"Sasha laughed catching Peter's hand and flew off carrying him.

When they finally reached the building Sasha let Peter down. She stood next to him. They were in the alley were they had fought those men. Sasha spun around and extended her baton. She forced her baton against a man's chest sending him flying back. Peter quickly webbed him up to the wall. Sasha stepped on a trash can lid and caught it. Throwing it behind her she knocked back a man approaching them.

"We got company!"Peter yelled out swinging in the alley webbing up men coming from inside the building.

"Just get rid of them. Don't get distracted and dont celebrate too fast. Always double tap them."Sasha warned him knocking the guy webbed on the wall on the head.

With a flap of her wings Sasha dashed forward. She grabbed a two men and flew up. When she was at a good height she threw them to the ground. Landing next to them she hit them with her baton. Jumping onto a man she latched onto his shoulders. She drove her foot into his stomach. Jumping off the man's shoulders she placed her baton back into its holster.

Turning to another man she caught his gun and punched him straight in the face. She used the gun as a blunt weapon. Pummeling another man into the ground. She crushed the gun with her foot.

She looked around the fight seemed to have subsided. Peter was surrounded by a mass of webbed ennemies.

"Hey pass me their weapons!"Sasha told Peter. He nodded using his webs to throw the guns. Sasha crushed them one by one. Finally after a bit and a pile of crushed guns, they were done.