Photographer - two

2 out of 2 chapters

Characters: Jeffrey and Reader (Y/N).

--------------------------------------------

 "Call him!" Bruno says loudly and I bit my nail again, turning around and walking to the same spot I was before, looking at the dialed number on the screen.

"What if I act weird? Or he doesn't like me? What if we get caught together and the social media start making up stuff?" I was so nervous.

"Stop it!" he gets up from my couch "If he didn't like you, he wouldn't ask you out, and don't worry, I bet he was everything under control" he says and takes the phone out of my hand pressing the call button.

"I'm too nervous" I say as the phone starts to call.

Beep. Beep. Beep. He is not interested. Beep. Beep. He isn't going to pick up. Beep. I look so stupid.

"Hello?" his voice is extremely low and it sends chills down my spine right the way.

"He-hey, it's (Y/N), from the photoshoot last week" I say and I hear him move on the other end of the call.

"Oh yes, that pretty girl! How are you, (Y/N)?" was he sleeping? How rude of me to wake him up...

"I'm ok, were you sleeping? I'm sorry if I woke you up" he chuckles and I look at Bruno that was shaking his head. 

"I was but it's ok, I'm better talking to you" I bit my lip and smile.

"I was calling because of that coffee we talked about" 

"Lately the streets have been crowded and I really would like some privacy" he explains, maybe he regretted calling me out "I would invite to come over, but I'm in a hotel and I thought that we could..." oh I got it.

"Want to come over have dinner at my place tonight?" he chuckles.

"Thought you would never ask, text me your address, tell me the time you want me to be there" he got me, I let out a big smirk.

"Would 8 o'clock be ok for you?" I ask.

"Sure it would" I hear water on his side.

"Don't be late" I remind and he chuckles.

"I'm never late, darling" I hang up the phone and bit my lip, looking at the electronic device.

"You have a date?" Bruno says excitedly.

"I have a date!" I almost scream feeling the happiness inside of me grow.

***

Knock. Knock.

I run down the stairs and shake my hands trying to calm my nerves. I look at myself in the mirror next to the front door and sigh. You're not going to say anything stupid and the night will be amazing.

I look at my dog sited behind me waiting for me to open the door. Here we go.

"Hello" I say as I open the door and Jeffrey, who was looking at the street, turns around facing me.

"Good evening, beautiful" he was his typical side smile while he observes my face's details.

"Come in" I say nicely giving him space to enter and he looks at the mat under his feet.

"Thank you" he cleans the bottom of his shoes before stepping inside and his eyes go straight to my dog "Hello, little fella" Jeffrey says and Maui gets up on his back paws, landing his front ones on the man's stomach "Oh, you're not so little I see" we both chuckled as he petted the dog and I let myself enjoy the view.