Chpt 2

When the movie ended we just layed there, I stared at the ceiling and his face was in my neck. We layed there for a good 20 minutes until I looked at him and he kissed me. I kissed him back deepening the kiss. One thing led to another and yeah. But, we didn't do it with our phones in our face during. Could you imagine if someone was doing the dirty and they're on their phone. Talk about awkward.

                                   ×-×

The next morning I woke up next to Mitchell and his arms were wrapped around my waist. I sat up looking what time it was. 9:30. I got up and put some clothes on; I walked around my room playing a game on my phone. When Mitchell got up I immediately went to him and kissed him.

"Well good morning to you to," he said with a smile. I just smiled at him and gave him another kiss.I let go and just stared at him. "What?" He said with a smile.

"You wanna go do something?"I asked

"Like what? There's nothing to do."

"I don't know. Wanna take a walk?"

"Do you want to?"

"Yes."

"Why?" He asked. I just shrugged and started to get ready.

I threw on some skinny jeans and a loose white shirt and my gray vans and headed out the door. Mitchell followed me out and shut the door. Once we got out of the house he wrapped his hand around mine and didn't say one word, I just looked at him and gave him a quick smile and looked back at the road. We started to go into town where everyone was either standing or sitting on a chair or on the ground. We weaved through the people very easily and got to the building everyone calls is on instagram the capital. We stood in front of it looking up at it like we've never saw it before but, we do everyday.

I started walking forward into the capital and when I tried to pull it open, it was locked.