Author's Note

Hello, Little Mages and Readers,

Thank you all so much for reading about TR and Ele's journey in A Heart As Strong As Yours. This was the first story that I ever put up on Wattpad, and I was so shocked that it got so much support.

I tried my hardest to make it a great, realistic story. But unfortunately, for some of the things I wanted in the story, I had to make some sacrifices. Like Todoroki being a little, say, aggressive towards y'all.

And yes, I read all your comments. They make me smile and laugh. And yes, I was greatly inspired by Aphmau's Phoenix Drop High. The story of Aaron and Aphmau, hating each other, and then finding out they love each other as FC and Shu. I wanted that so much for Todoroki and you, to make it a little bit more of a unique story.

And what I mean by unique is not Todoroki being infested with you right off the bat. Why not make the reader suffer a little and wait for their love. I am so mean, I know.

My original goal was to finish it in five months. I would have finished it in four, maybe, if I didn't get grounded. When I was gonna proof read Chapter 19 to make sure there is no typos (They always seem to sneak past me, though), and that's when I got grounded for almost four months. I was able to sneak into the school computers and just update it, quickly.

I would've worked on more chapters at school, but I had the entire plotline written down, and I forgot. After so long of not writing the story, I forgot. So I kept saying, "I'm gonna review it at home", and I never did.

So, when I went to my grandparents in June, I wrote like mad! Updating with a lower quality writing than I would normally write, just so you guys could get the finished story you deserved. Then, I went back home, and I was blocked again, with one chapter left to go.

Then, I finally got it back, and I wrote the final chapter, and finished the story. I finished my first fanfiction, and I completed my New Year's Resolution. Which was to complete one fanfiction.

I have wrote many fanfictions on paper, and have never finished them. And there was one thing that never made me finish them. I didn't have readers, and I didn't have support. This story would have never been finished without you guys. When I got my first few comments, views, and readers, I was so excited and proud of myself. Mostly because I was writing just like my dad did.

My dad passed the summer of 2018, and that's when I watched my first anime, Ouran High School Host Club. I believe I started to write my first fanfiction in August, and it was a Hikaru x Reader. It was sucha Mary Sue, rereading it, I gagged. I didn't get the email to officially join wattpad until January 20th, since my email is a bit iffy.

When I actually got the email, I instantly started my Todoroki x Reader fanfiction that I had been working on my notes. And it has changed so much since then.

So thank you, thank you, thank you. For reading the first part of Ele and TR's story. Yes, since this story has been so successful, it is guaranteed a sequel, and maybe even a trilogy. It depends on how the sequel goes. I would post it up now, but remember, the fanart contest shall give the first place winner and exclusive sneak peek of the sequel, and chapter spoilers that are useful for a cliffhanger and such.

I only have four entries. I already have a winner in mind. I just gotta wait for the date, to announce it, and a few days after that to give you guys a sneak peek, and then start writing it. I need to write downa plotline, too. Yikes!

I think I haven't been getting a lot of entries because the prizes are super lame. Look, it's the best I can offer. Maybe a collab prize in the future, when I become older, a phone call or tweet or something like that. To be honest, wattpad is the only social media platform I have. And I'm very thankful for it.

The whole contest was inspired by FairyTailTwists's fanfiction, called Love's Flame. It was so freaking good, her writing is so good, I can not top it. So I hope I get some more entries, because I love to see fanart and cool stuff from you guys! You all are very very funny and creative.

So, can I ask you guys something? As in A Heart As Strong As Yours OneShots? Where you guys can make requests or something? I don't know, tell me.

Thank you, I love you all, and I can't wait to continue my journey on wattpad with you guys.

Stay Magical!

MissMage52