Chapter 1

"Hurry up, (Y/N)!" Izuku pulled me along the sidewalk of the city streets by the hand, the traffic whizzing past us. "We don't want to be late!"

"Slow down, Izukun!" I laughed, tugging my hand away. "There's no rush!" There really was none. We were quite early on our way to UA High School. My childhood friend Izuku Midoriya may have already been attending The National Hero School, but today was my first day.

Izuku let go of my hand, the late summer breeze making his green curls flow in the wind's wake. The late sunrise shining light onto his freckle-covered face, making his large, emerald eyes shine with pure ecstasy. He never did change, did he? Especially that smile of his. "Sorry about that," He smiled apologetically. "It's just that I'm so glad your back in Japan, and I'm also super happy about that fact that your going to UA as well!"

"I'm excited, too," I exclaimed. "But you get a little too excited, Izukun. You pratically tugged my arm off..." I let out a sheepish laugh. Izuku smiled inwardly and glanced away, clearly a bit embarrassed.

"Kacchan also got into UA," Izuku quickly mentioned. "Did I forget to tell you that?"

"Uh, yeah!" I nodded, letting out a small smile. "You never told me that little firebomb got into UA, too!"

"Yeah, he did. He aced the mock exam and got a pretty good score on the entrance exam, too."

"Is he in our class?"

"Yeah, Class 1-A."

"No way!" I pratically jumped for joy. As we started to walk again, I glanced over at Izuku. "You don't know how much I've missed you two over the past eleven years, Izuku."

Lemme explain to you guys. Katsuki Bakugou, or as me and Izuku call Kacchan, was a part of our little childhood trio before me and my mom moved to America back when I was four. The three of us were inseparable, almost like The Three Musketeers. Izuku was the little cinnamon roll, and Katsuki the little firebomb. Me? The little sister, even though the three of us weren't actually siblings and I was older than both of them. I never forgot them when I lived in America, and I never will.

Izuku gave me a quick little side-hug as we walked. "I missed you a lot, too, (Y/N)," Out of the corner of my eye, I saw his lips curl into a playful smirk. "But we must get to UA as soon as possible! I want you to meet everyone before homeroom starts! Oh, Kacchan will be stoked when he sees your back!" He shouted as he took off again. I shook my head. Oh, Izuku...

Swinging my bag over my shoulder, I sprinted to catch up with him. Once we were running side by side, I glanced over at him. "I don't remember you this fit, Izukun!" I exclaimed, panting. "I'm impressed!"

"Ten months of training, (Y/N)!" He asserted. "Remember that!"

"Izukun," I tsked at him. "You still think you can outrun me?" Returning his playful smirk from earlier, I bolted down the street ahead of him, leaving him to sprint in my dust.

"H-hold on!" Izuku's voice cried out from behind me. "Wait up, (Y/N)!"

The familiar memory of two running children racing down the block flooded my mind. Me and Izuku, all those years ago. I threw back my head to the sky, and laughed.

* * * * *

As I waited at the school entrance for Izuku to catch up, I stared at the marvel of UA. I remember longing to go here since I was seven. The tall, glass structure reflected the sun's morning rays, casting a heavenly glow. The sight was breathtaking.

I kinda ignored Izuku as he ran up to me, panting his guts out. "You definitely haven't lost your speed since we were kids, (Y/N)..." He wheezed, pratically falling to his knees. He noticed me staring in awe at UA, and decided to stare with me.

"Amazing, isn't it?" He inquired softly, glancing over at me.

"It is," I breathed. "It's beyond amazing, Izuku..."

"That was exactly my reaction when I first saw it in person, too."

"Probably was. Your such a fanboy."

"(Y/N)!" Izuku huffed.

I let out a small giggle. "Well well, Midoriya," I turned towards him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Didn't you say you had a bunch of friends you wanted me to meet?"

Izuku nodded, the biggest grin on his face I've ever seen. "(Y/N)..."

"Welcome to UA High!"