It's Him🖤 Pt.2

Saiyahe's Story

As I was getting my kids ready for daycare I got a message.

(Btw he sent his address last night)

Kevin: Wassup ma, I found out something last night, and think we should talk.

MizzUptight😠:Ok sure what's up?

Kevin: Nah I think this is something that we need to talk face to face.

MizzUptight😠: Well, can we meet up at Starbucks, bcuz I'm hungry and it's closer to the daycare.

Kevin: Ight I should be there in like 10- 15 minutes.

MizzUptight😠: K I'll be there in 25.

______________________________________

~Starbucks~

As I walk in, I look around and didn't see Kevin so I went to sit in the car.

"Saiyahe!"

I turn around and see him come out of the bathroom.

As we go to our seats he asks me about the moving in with him again.

"So what you think, you gonna do it or not?"

"Look Kevin, about that I don't know you seem kinda familiar and I just don't know if I could stand to look at you every day.... NOT that you're ugly or anything but..."

"Yeah I know and also, that's what I'm here to talk about."

"Huh?!" I looked at him with a stunned face.

"Yeah I'm that Kevin, Kevin Alston. The father of your children." He said nervously.

I looked at him for about 5 seconds, and then threw my coffee at him and yelled, "YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!"
Then I stormed off..... again.

Everyone was looking at me. "Fuck y'all looking at, don't act like yeen neva seen shit."

"Fuck. "I mumbled, and walked back home.

~Zoe's house~

Middle of the conversation

"It's him, he told me and everything."

"Did u figure out anything else?"

"No I was too pissed so I ran off."

"Yahe. You gotta stop running away from ur problems and do what you gotta do sis."

"Well what do I do Zoe."

"First you need a new style fr fr."

"What's wrong wi-"

"Hush child cmon here we finna fix u up."

As she said that she pulled me upstairs to my room and ran thru my closet.

"Do you have any damn clubbing clothes." "And didn't you used to work at one? Whatever hold on."

I sat on my bad as it took her ten minutes to decide what to let me use/borrow.

Me(Saiyahe)