🥀How you meet

Michael Myers🖤
You were at a Halloween party with your friends, partying, everyone getting drunk. When the party ended, you walked home by yourself and a lot of sudden you bump into someone. He was wearing a white mask with light brown hair, about 6'2-6'3 ft, looking down at you. He patted your head, allowed you to rest your head on his arm as you and him walked to your house. As you arrived, he walked you inside, "I'm Michael Myers, it was nice meetin you, see you next time", he said in a cold tone as he hugged you and left your house as you're still in shock.

Freddy Krueger🖤
You laid down to sleep from an exhausting day of school and work. You were dreaming that you were in an abandoned park. "Where the hell am I? Where's everyone?", you asked in your mind. Until you heard a chuckle behind you. "Hey there sweet cheeks, I'm Freddy Krueger, nice dream huh?", said Freddy with a grinning smile showing his sharp teeth. You looked at his melted burned face and sharp knives attached to his hand. You stay in silent as you were terrified of him and left speechless. "You know what sweet cheeks? Imma let you sleep and let you dream on, I have other victims to kill as their punishment. Rest, princess" he said as he left you as you continued to wonder around in your dream.

Chucky🖤(Og)
It was your 16th birthday, your friends at school had given you gifts of perfume, make up, jewelry, and beauty products. When you got home, your parents surprised you with cake and a huge box covered in wrapping paper. You were hoping for it to be a good guy doll, you knew you were already too old to be playing with toys, but this good guy doll has been getting your attention ever since you saw it in stores you couldn't help but wanting to get one since you thought they were cute. As your parents singed happy birthday to you, blowed off your candles, and ate cake. You decided to open your present from your parents, as you opened the gift, it was a Good Guy doll! You hugged your parents, thanking them, and took your good guy upstairs in your room. Amazed by how adorable he is, you hugged him. "Hi I'm Chucky and I'm your friend til the end, hidey-ho ha ha!" "I like to be hugged"you hugged him tightly. His voice changing to a manly voice and pushed you
to the floor. " Hey beautiful, what's your name?", he asked. "My name is (Y/n) and you are?",you said and blushed. "I'm Charles Lee Ray but my friends call me Chucky, cutie and don't get scared I ain't hurting you due to you being very beautiful, let's go bed you look exhausted birthday girl"he said as you went to the bathroom and changed to your tank top and shorts. You carried Chucky into your bed as you went in too, you pulled over the covers onto both of you and as you fell sleep. "Sweet dreams  (y/n)" said Chucky.

Jason Voorhees🖤
You were at Crystal Lake Camp, reading your book as your other room mates were outside getting drunk and having sex. As you were reading, you heard screams from roommates and one of them entered the room stabbed and covered in blood. "Help mee please"your bully begged. You stood against the room and decided not to help her. In all of a sudden a tall guy slices her head off with this machete. You stood in shock begging in your mind for him not kill you. "P-please don't hurt me.." you begged to him. He was over 6'0 ft, wearing a hockey mask, and wearing an old outfit that  seem worn out a lot. He bended over to you to your crying self and he took out a note, "Don't worry I'm not going to kill you, I killed those roommates of yours because they wouldn't shut the hell up, I'm Jason Voorhees by the way and I'm not going to hurt you because you're nothing like your roommates"the note said as you looked up at him, he's such a nice guy but why does he kill. "My name is (y/n) and it's nice to meet you Jason" you said in a happy tone. He left hoping you could see him again.

Pennywise🖤
You were walking home from school until all of a sudden, Henry Bowers, grabbed you from your backpack and pulled you by your hair. " So I've heard you fuck guys for free at school, let's see if that's true" he said as he brings you to the lake of Derry and he begins to pull down his pants and as he was unbuttoning yours. You screamed for help and no help. As he was close to pulling down your panties, a tall white clown broke his arm as he growls and eats him alive. You pulled up your pants as you watched satisfying your bully getting killed and laughed insanely. As he was done killing Bowers, you noticed it was Pennywise, the killer clown the losers club was talking about. " Your welcome, (y/n), I've heard a lot about you from those losers, and well it's worth my time to savin your life from that mullet wearing dick, until next time" Pennywise disappeared with his balloons. You stood there happy looking at the dead corpse of Bowers, it made your day seeing him dead all thanks to Pennywise.

Jack Torrance🖤
You and your long time best friend were moving to the overlook hotel for some time away from school and it was a long drive but worth it. As you and her arrived, you carried your suitcase and she does the same with hers. You got your keys to the room, while (bff/n) was opening the door you were greeted to a handsome man. "Hey there you must be our new neighbor, I'm Jack Torrance" he greeted himself. "I'm (y/n) (l/n) and that's my best friend (bff/n), we're just live here for a while due to school and stress, what about you?"you said and asked. "I just got divorced from my wife, Wendy and she has full custody with our kid, Danny, I don't know when's the next time I'll ever see him and well if you need anything I'm the right guy for you to come up to" he said. "Thank you so much and I'm sorry with what's happening to your family. But I'll hope you feel better over time" you smiled over him as you entered your room.

Jennifer Check❤️
It was your first day at your new high school as a Junior and you were pretty nervous because at your last school you were being bullied for being lesbian/bisexual. Everyone made fun of you and would call you a "dyke" "lesbo" "God's mistake" "you're goin to hell" and from now on you'll keep your sexuality a secret as you entered inside your school. You arrived to your first class which was U.S history and a pretty black haired girl with ocean blue eyes sat next to you, she was a crop top with long sleeves and a short skirt, she was gorgeous. " Hey I don't think I haven't seen you around here before, are you new? My name is Jennifer Check and you must be?" Jennifer asked as she introduced herself. "I'm (y/n). (Y/n) (L/n) and yes I'm n-new here to this school" you said. "Oh don't be shy, gorgeous, I'm not going to bite, and don't worry I'll show you around since we have all 6 classes together" she smiled. The bell rang and the teacher began teaching the lesson. You couldn't wait to know Jennifer more.

Carrie❤️ '76 or '13 however you like
It was gym class and today you were gonna play volleyball, your favorite sport. You went outside as you hear Ms. Desjardin doing roll call on everyone you went over to your friends and talked. The game begun and you were doing so good so far, you decided to pass the ball to Carrie as she hasn't done anything and just stood there. She missed it, as P.E class was over, Norma hitted her head and Chris told her "you eat SHIT, Carrie!". You felt sorry and walked over to her," It's okay, Carrie, you don't have to apologize and at least I saw you trying to hit it" you walked with her to the locker room.
*10 minutes later*
You were putting on your clothes and drying your hair as you hear the other girls saying," Plug it up! Plug it up! Plug it up!". You alerted to Ms. Desjardin as she stopped the girls and told them to get the hell out of here. You grabbed a towel and wrapped it around Carrie. "I'm so sorry Carrie, Don't let them treat you that way and we'll help you report them so they'll leave you alone." You said as you helped her up, you gave Carrie a quick short lesson about periods, as she didn't know what was happening to her body and was scared for her life as she didn't know how to handle it. As you walked over to the principals office with Carrie and Ms. Desjardin were telling him what happened in the locker room. As you the 3 of you were speaking about, he said that he'll give them 3 months of detention. "Thank you so much, as for that can we hang out everyday? And I don't think I haven't got your name, since I haven't spoke to you" Carrie said shyly. "Oh my name is (Y/n) and I'll hangout with you from now on" you said as you hugged her