hi welcome...

So I was tagged

So I was tagged... First time. So 1. I completed the first part.
Ten things about me?
Um...
1. I like Bob Ross
2. I am working on my Tododeku story.... Yep
3. My birthday is August 1st
4. I am finishing up the last shows of Pirates of Penzance which was the first theater show I have been casted in
5. Happy little trees
6. I don't have a dad... If y'all wanted to know
7. My favorite color is Absolute Zero which is a beautiful shade of blue
8. I'm in High School
9. I ship Tododeku... If you couldn't tell
10. I love animals

A joke? Ok...
⚠ cursing ⚠
So this boy went up to his dad and asked what politics was. The dad responded with, "Well, let's take our home for example. I am the wage earner so let's call me 'Capitalism.' Your mom is the administrator so let's call her 'Government.' We take care of you so let's call you 'the People.' We'll call the maid the 'working class,' and your baby brother 'the future.' Do you understand son? The son said that he'll think about it.
That night, awakened by his little brothers crying, the boy went to see what was wrong and saw he had soiled his diaper. So he went to his parents room and saw his mom asleep so he went to the maids room. He peaked through the keyhole and saw his dad sleeping with the maid. He knocked on the door but no one answered. So he decided to go back to bed.
The next morning he reported back to his father, "Dad I think I understand Politics is now." The dad nodded his head, "Show me son." To which the boy replied with, "Well, dad while Capitalism is screwing the working class. Government is asleep, the people are being ignored, and the future is full of shit."

Tada you like it?

A spoiler? But... Ok...

Well someone is going to die. I am not going to say who. It might be Mineta, it might be Endeavor, it might be All Might but I ain't gonna say.

Also I am not going to tag 28 people so here
Kawaii_Ember
bakugoubestboi
kiss_meh_anus
Mishy_de_1

here is 4

Also I was tagged by
FandomHouse