chapter 5 - hospital

Aaron's P.O.V

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*
That's what I heard when I woke up and I realized I was in the hospital I felt someone holding my hand and laying down next to me it's Roni she was sleeping I was try not to wake her up but she did "Aaron are you okay"she asked "yeah I'm fine are you" I asked "yes I'm okay" she said "I understand if you don't like me I mean I put you in a hospital bed there's problems when you date me I understand if you don't like me anymore or if you ever did" she said I love this girl and it's not her  fault for any of this "Roni  I love you and you didn't do any of this it wasn't your fault I don't care if anyone ever threaten me I don't care if I die as long as I keep you safe and as long as your happy so am I out of anything that I have had in my life you are the only thing I care about no matter what happens I will always love you more than you could ever imagine"

Before going to the hospital
Roni's P.O.V

When Aaron left I went into the closest and called 911. I told them what's happening and they said they were coming. I heard a loud bang and the door open.I went down stairs and saw a blood covered Aaron. I run to him.I saw Ethan evil smirk at me Ethans head,mouth,and chest were bleeding Ethan smirk faded and he fell to the floor the paramedics came in and took Aaron and Ethan in a Stretcher to the ambulance. I was so scared. I thought he was dead because of me. He is the love of my life we got in the ambulance. I was holding his hand. I was so scared. I started to cry I couldn't take it,I love him, I love him more than anything else in the world I would do anything for him. He risk is Life for me. When we got to the hospital the doctor told me he was in a coma and he won't wake up until 3 days. I stayed in the hospital with Aaron until he woke up. I told Nessa what happened and to email Alex for his number and tell him what is going on. I told my dad and my mom what happened. They told me I could stay in the hospital with him. Since we already had a video for Tuesday and Aaron and Alex also had videos then all daddy had to do was edit it but,we won't be able to live stream so me and Nessa posted on our story about it we just said we were busy.All I could think about was Aaron he is in a coma because of me he risked his life for me he probably doesn't like me after this look at what I caused him he is in a hospital bed because of me.

3 days later Still Roni's P.O.V

I was laying down next to Aaron and fell asleep a few hours or minuets later he was moving and I woke up. I was so happy that he woke up and he was ok.

( in the second day of Aaron's coma
Nessa's P.O.V)

Me and Alex have been talking alot because of the whole Ethan thing. We found out he was in the hospital but when he gets better they are going to send him to jail. He deserves it to be honest he raped Roni. When she told me all I wanted to do was kill Ethan. I mean he cut my sister when she didn't want to get in bed with him.When this whole situation happened. I forgot to tell Kian about the situation. All I've been doing is going to visit Roni at the hospital and bringing her food and to Alex's apartment and talking to him about why would Ethan do this. One time Alex took me to dinner to calm me down and, I forgot all about it he made me smile and laugh and I forgot all about what Ethan did to my sister,her boyfriend who saved her life but,who is now in the hospital and Kain. I forgot all about him all I could think about was Alex. His amazing smile and laugh. I think I am starting to grow feelings for him....WHAT AM I SAYING NO I love Kian but why hasn't been calling me for the past 3 days. I mean I know I haven't but I have an a excuse but what is his. I think he has just been busy. Well me and Alex decided to go to Krispy Kreme and get some donuts because that always cheers me up. When we got there we ordered the donuts and waited. I saw Kian and I was about to say hi. When I saw him with this girl. She was about my same height. I saw Kian kiss her. I started to cry and Alex ask me what was wrong. I saw Kain was looking at me. I just couldn't take it anymore. I look at Alex and I..I..I........kissed Alex and he kissed back he grabbed my waist and I put my arms around his neck and to be honest it was better than Kian's when we finally pull away I look at Alex he was smiling and blushing and so was I. I didn't care about Kian....oh yeah Kian. I look at him and he just saw me and Alex and left.His I guess you can call her his girlfriend followed him. Me and Alex got our doughnuts and went to his car. When we went inside "Nessa why did you kiss me don't get me wrong I loved it but I thought you had a boyfriend"he asked "I really like you Alex when we started hanging out more I realized I had feelings for you and when we were in Krispy Kreme my boyfriend kissed a girl and he was cheating on me"I said " oh thank God finally I thought it was just me but I always had feelings for you I watched your YouTube channel and I realize that I also have feelings for you but I didn't live in California but now I do so will you Vanessa Jo Merrell be my girlfriend"he said all I wanted to do was say yes but I needed time because I just got out of a relationship"Well I know I just got out of a relationship and I really need so time to answer that question" why did I say that I wish I could take that back I really,really,really,like Alex alot more than a friend or a best friend should I take it back should I tell him the truth about how I feel about him he is about to respond what do I do oh no why did I say that what happens if he saids no I have to say something........

Change my mind I guess... well please vote and comment and remember if your not smiling you are doing it wrong *water drop sound effect*