Ten

Dacre's POV

I had spent most of my day here in my study letting my thoughts consume me.

Vulnerable.

She made me feel vulnerable and vulnerability is something that I did not like. My mind has betrayed me. I knew that if I confessed how I've started to feel or my past she would run. I sat looking at the contract in front of me wondering if she would run from the idea. She must've knew I was thinking of her as she walked into my office in that white t-shirt of mine and her panties. She pulled the chair across from my desk closer and sat in it.

She didn't say a word to me as her eyes locked on the contract. She didn't ask as she grabbed it beginning to read through it. The term of each arrangement is 4 months. Responsibilities of the dominant include:
-obeying the safe word
-use of condoms
-to lead
-to guide
-to protect

Responsibilities of the submissive:
-always take birth control
-maintain healthy diet
-yoga
-always obey
-express the desire to please
-accept being controlled

She licked her lips and furrowed her brows as she kept reading. She read over the rights that expressed for the dominant and submissive. She read over the subs veto section that would allow her to refuse my commands in certain circumstances. She nodded as she read that either party had the right to end association at any time.

Then she reached the limits. She searched for a pen on my desk so I handed her one. She went through them checking off her hard limits and soft limits. Hard limits are the things that she will absolutely not think twice about trying. Soft limits are the things she will try but can use the safe word to stop. She flipped over to the punishments and disciplines. She crossed only 2 off and moved on.

She finally finished going through the contract and skimmed the legal declarations. She reached the very last page where a final signature was required. She looked up at me with a look I wasn't expecting to see. She looked mischievous and sinful. Her look of innocence was lost in the moment she held eye contact with me signing her name on the line.

"Liliana," I said lowly.

"Dacre," Her velvet voice filling the air.

"Do you have questions for me before you date that?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Will you take a shower with me?" She smirked.

"Sure, but you know that's not what I meant." My tone growing stern.

"No, I trust you." She looked into my eyes dating the paper.

"Come here," I said my voice rasping.

"Yes, Sir." She stood walking around my desk stopping in front of me.

I made her straddle my lap. The t-shirt riding up so I could see the black panties she had on. My trousers grew tight as her nipples rubbed against the shirt teasing me with the bars. She felt my erection begin to press against her panties causing her cheeks to flush. I admired her curves biting my lip as I grabbed her ass pulling her hips close to mine. I grabbed towards the bottom of her ass cheeks pulling them and letting go.

She bit her lip again causing a growl to form in my throat as I grabbed her thighs standing from my chair. I left my office taking her upstairs. I went to her room where I tossed her on her bed. She smiled from ear to ear as I moved in between her legs. I had one hand on each side of her head above her shoulders holding myself up.

"Mr. Montgomery?" She spoke as her cheeks burned.

"Miss Forbes?" I responded.

"Please, Sir." She begged me.

I throbbed as I pinned her arms above her head. She gasped as I nipped her nipples over the shirt. Her hips thrusted the second time I did it. I kissed her neck causing her to moan as my erection rubbed against the crotch of her panties.

"You're not getting that yet," I hummed into her ear as I kissed her jaw.

"Please make me cum, Sir," she pleaded and I groaned.

My free hand traveled down to her panties. She was soaked and she wanted me. I gently rubbed my finger up and down her panties barely using pressure. She moaned loudly as I began rubbing her clit. She let her knees relax out keeping her legs spread. I moved her panties aside exposing her to me. My lips parted as I looked down at her cameltoe pussy. It wasn't one of those cringe worthy cameltoes. Her inner labia was just barely visible through her thick vulva.

She moaned as I pressed my finger to her clit rubbing manically. Her thighs trembled and hips bucked. She whimpered as she was reaching the edge and I stopped.

"What do you want princess?" I hummed over her lips.

"To cum sir!" She moaned as I gently rubbed her clit.

"Cum for me." I demanded as I rubbed faster.

She tried closing her legs as she began to orgasm. Her thighs quaked hard and she arched her back cumming from my touch. I rubbed a bit faster causing her to squirt and scream out in pleasure. She wanted so badly to get away from my touch as I slowed down. I slowly ran my finger over her sensitive clit causing her to whimper and buck her hips.

"Good girl," I said causing her to blush as I slid her panties back over and released her arms.

"W-What about you?" She asked feeling embarrassed.

"I get enough satisfaction making you orgasm." I shrugged.

"Oh," she said surprised.

"The bedding needs to be washed, and so do my clothes." I said standing up.

"Yes," She said quickly getting up.

I made her squirt with the touch of one finger. That was enough to satisfy me for the night.

A/n

I definitely almost put a naughty gif in here. I feel like I just need to make a NSFW gif book with paragraph imagines for #daddydacre

Like if you guys want that I'll put it on my whoreassbilly account 🤷🏼‍♀️