2.00

today was the beginning of many rehearsals to come. it was quite unfortunate since angelica made the whole cast including grayson to meet up at six in the morning. it did come with its perks though.

"hey thanks for getting us breakfast!" one of the cast mates spoke perkily in which angelica smiled at him and said "no problem."

grayson walked into the theater with gray sweatpants on along with a black tank top. "someones awfully comfy" joked angelica as she walked up to him in which he pulled her in by her waist. "very comfy" he laughed to which they shared a light kiss, both savoring the moment for what seemed like eternity.

the pair walked up to the stage to give directions. "okay so i need victoria and robert to come up to the stage and were going to start practicing their scenes" angelica spoke in which the two leads stood up from their seats and took the main stage.

angelica and grayson took a seat in the front row watching the rehearsal unravel. angelica pulled out a notebook from her backpack which was the one in which she took all her theater notes.

grayson looked at her, just like it was the first time, everytime, in awe.

505

after nearly three hours of rehearsal, the team broke off in which they had now made set days for rehearsal. of course it would be irritating getting up almost every other morning at six but it would be worth it.

angelica wrapped and cleaned up the theater as grayson took notes of his own.

;scrunches her nose when she's frustrated

;mumbles under her breath when nervous

angelica noticed him writing in which she ask "taking notes on me i see." grayson nearly pissed himself in that moment but soon covered his embarrassment up with rage. "so what if i was? got a fucking problem?" angelica only let out a small sigh.

"i was only playing around grayson, god its like i can't breathe around you. you'd think these kiss meant something but obviously they didnt mean shit." she scoffed towards the end, annoyance growing deep inside her. "you're right, they didnt mean shit. i can kiss, fuck and do whatever the hell i want with whoever the hell i want, you're just naive as the others."

no-

oh-

"whatever grayson, just do me a favor, don't bother coming to rehearsal for the rest of the week, you're not needed."

with that grayson rushed out the auditorium, slamming the door behind him.

505

grayson fell back down onto his bed, anger lingering in his body.

why did you say that you fucking idiot?-

he truly didn't mean a word he said, well at least about her being as naive and easy to get. she was far from easy, he had been wanting to kiss her for nearly four years, he had been longing for her touch for four years and now who knows if hell ever get to feel her touch again.

his mind overtaking him, he was letting the demons win again, over and over again. he felt as if he'd never escape. nobody could save him, maybe he was better off in the mental hospital?

maybe i should go back?-

but even there, they wouldn't be able to cure him, there's no curing a demon, the only cure is to defeat it, kill it.

505

angelica sat on the bench of the piano, slowly opening up the cover. "okay, lets see what we got." she spoke as she placed her hands onto the cold keys.

her delicate hands, moving like the wind as she played many different chords to many different songs stored in her memories.

the memories all flowing back, her father.

she slammed her hands on the keys as she shut the cover and folded her head into her arms, a river soon flowing. her father taught her piano- step father taught her piano, now he was locked away, possibly playing for his jail mates.

she lifted her head and pulled her phone out of her pocket, seeing a notification from grayson.

[grayson: i'm sorry i let you get close, it won't happen again. it can't happen again]

here we were, back to square one-

-

a/n

a/n

how are you guys enjoying the book?!